Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about playing.

Discussion on Question about playing. within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Question about playing.

Hi guys.

I have a question.

how i can setup my server to game as a normal game?

i mean play alt char with high pet without penalty?!?

what i need to setup to do that?

i just wanna try out that too.

Thanks for helps.

Tags
question help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about playing Vindictus outside NA
06/08/2011 - Vindictus - 1 Replies
Hey guys I'm new here and i'm here to ask you guys about playing vindictus outside NA i'm using AOL and proxifier and i actually can login HOWEVER the hackshield kicks me out of the game so my question is , is there a way to break the hackshield? or does anyone know if there is a better way to play the game outside NA "i'm not sure if my post should be in this section or not , i'm sorry" thanks in advance ** this is the guide i used on youtube YouTube - ‪How to run Vindictus...
Here's a question:How do you started playing GC?
10/16/2010 - Grand Chase - 31 Replies
I thought about posting a thread here so we can like hmm....slow down our pace! Question is at the title of the thread,and so for my case I started playing Grand Chase through a friend. PS:I started this thread for +1 post^^ And to slow down our pace.
(question) Playing dead..
01/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
Change how far you fly back with playing dead just like dice thow Server sided? or not?
question bout playing kSRO with windows XP
12/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Well i have recently downloaded kSRO, my friend created me an account, I started up kSRO, but to find out i need to type korean. So my friend told me what to do but in order for me to get the keyboard layout of korean, i need the east asian language pack, but I can't download it for some reason... Anyone have something I can use to type the korean letters I need? Please and thank you in advance!