Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

French to Eng

Discussion on French to Eng within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
French to Eng

Hi, i have the new client where we can see those DT's and all but its a french client. How can i change it to eng?
Old 09/13/2011, 19:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,863
download that client full english and dt working

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I'm french
09/18/2009 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 24 Replies
Hello, I'm french, and I not understand. How to use this software? Does Estce what it go on the waiter Fr? If possible an explanation in French.
for french people in all serveurs kira 2 in french
05/15/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 8 Replies
Hello all i didn't ask the kira maker but he was saying we can change codes! First of all download this (it's the programme to make my kira work): AutoHotkey Download After download this (it's the code ): RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
[French] Help
03/25/2008 - WoW Bots - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm french and I need help. I am looking for a Bot but I understand nothing on this forum. I am looking for a Bot for gold farm and power leveling. Please do you Know some french forum or french topic. Thanks a lot bye
french
03/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
someone can give me all hacks and tools working in french client plzz ;) :? :? :?