Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]Making Your Server public! nonhamachi, with or without router)

Discussion on [GUIDE]Making Your Server public! nonhamachi, with or without router) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 10/02/2011, 02:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone tell me if this is the right way to make your pserver public? Or even if this even works? Cus reading down the posts there are many of mixed posts saying thanks and then hell no. and if there is a better guide just give me the title and ill search it. So I have had no prob using JW988's guide to set up the server I can connect internally but somewhat lame when you are the only one there. I just want to use this for guildiez when the US servers go down for maintenance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Making your own GB server.
03/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
IGNORE THIS POST FOR NOW I DID NOT COMPLETE IT ~~~~ SORRY AND IF SOMEONE CAN DELETE THIS THANKS
Guide::Making your Server Public without Hamachi
02/13/2010 - WoW Private Server - 7 Replies
Notes: I did not write this. I searched and I hope its not a repost, if it is, then close/whatever. Here it is;
I need a guide to making P server
07/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Ignore this. Request to close this thread please.
How to setup static ip+portforward+make server public nonhamachi
04/23/2009 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys. I was looking around on the forum and saw that alot of people have problems port forwarding their router to make their server public nonhamachi so i decided to make a guide First we need to set up a static ip so you can open ports on your router. Go to start and find run then type cmd in the box and press enter. And you should have a little black window open. Now type in ipconfig /all and find your standard gateway Now write that down or keep the window open. Then go into...
How to setup static ip+portforward+make server public nonhamachi
04/21/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I was looking around on the forum and saw that alot of people have problems port forwarding their router to make their server public nonhamachi so i decided to make a guide First we need to set up a static ip so you can open ports on your router. Go to start and find run then type cmd in the box and press enter. And you should have a little black window open. Now type in ipconfig /all and find your standard gateway Now write that down or keep the window open. Then go into...