Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Attck System in Vanro

Discussion on Auto Attck System in Vanro within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Auto Attck System in Vanro

im currently doing botting in Vanro and im using auto macros to do the botting more easier. And here's the main thing, there's a certain skill in Vanro called Auto Attack System. its pretty cool because this skill can summon 6 insanely strong LK's and can pretty much kill anything in its path[except for MVP's though] and makes a priest a very excellent farmer. But the problem is that the skill isn't registered in the skills list in openkore.

can anyone give me a guide in manipulating this skill? it would be very useful. thanks.
Old 07/04/2010, 15:26   #2

check in the different txt in the table folder, and try to understand them, and modify them to add your skill ^^.
Old 07/05/2010, 00:08   #3

hmmm. would it work if i just modified the text files by just adding the auto attack system skill and other corresponding value? im having a problem because there are eleven[11] text files associated with regards to using skills. can anyone give me a detailed guide with what i have to do. thanks
Old 07/05/2010, 00:29   #4

yes normally if you use the good information for all the file in the table folder it probably works.

If you can't find a guide on the openkore's forum, there probably isn't one existing.

But if you can't find one, try to modify the different files as i said. (and don't forget to save the originals, but well, you always can redownload them)
Old 07/05/2010, 03:36   #5

well, i guess i need to find things on my own. another round of R & D [research n dev.]. btw, ive seen some other players use the skill on their bots and thats the part that catches my attention. oh well, better hope i could find it fast because my hands are itching for some PK fun.
Closed Thread