Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help in Bot. . .

Discussion on Help in Bot. . . within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help in Bot. . .

a problem that i have encountered, sorry for your inconvenience. whenever my bot got 49% weight he/she will automatically go to storage then it will not put any items. i didn't even tried editing the item control coz i know that there is a part there that core will store "everything". this is the sad part, becoz of that i was always the one responsible for putting everything in the storage coz after he didn't put anything in the storage it will go back to its lock map and fight even it is 50% and eventually die there because of not having regeneration. my other bots are alright but some are getting on my nerves, du u know whats the problem please and can u contribute any solution asap. thnx.
Old 02/11/2010, 11:30   #2

Your post isn't really clear, but mh

In the config, you have an option for set at wich % of weight you autostore
In the item_config, you can always set so that it store everything (use "all" as item name , and after that, specify the items he mustn't store ;p (or sell, or put in cart, or drop, etc....)

I hope it answers your questions xD
Old 02/11/2010, 13:09   #3

The problem with my bot is when my bot reached its assigned weight limit, it will go to its kafra to store but the main problem is that after it open the storage the bot would not store any items.

After that it will instantly go into its lock map and start killing but as i say it still have all its loots maintaining its weight and not being able to regenerate its hp.

hope this time its clear but i appreciate your first reply.
Old 02/11/2010, 13:21   #4

then juste use item_control and put an "all" where you say the bot has to store all the items
Old 02/11/2010, 13:47   #5

sir du u have a complete text document of the item control? coz the text document here is somewhat juggled. >,<

i posted here coz i just downloaded ur bot here but same thing happened to my bot. Still no hope, the bot that i am using before i download the one here is also experiencing this problem (the item control is set to "all 0 1 0"). i thought getting a new one is a good idea but still no luck.
Old 02/11/2010, 14:13   #6

did you do the receivpacket thing?
Old 02/11/2010, 14:27   #7

can i ask what's that? sorry.
Old 02/11/2010, 15:12   #8