Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help anyone has 3rd job ragnarok no delay sprite?

Discussion on Help anyone has 3rd job ragnarok no delay sprite? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help anyone has 3rd job ragnarok no delay sprite?

Hi if anyone could share a grf for ragnarok no delay sprite or data folder for it please.
Old 08/30/2016, 11:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
You will be banned directly, or the server protection will spot it. Rather don't do that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] male sprite problem in Ragnarok
02/06/2014 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
on the clientside, all female sprites (attack, any sprite animation) works fine, but the male sprite attack animation does have some problems for example: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=203478&stc=1&d=1391644269 the head sprite goes at the back of the body sprite when it is zoom is higher than the default view. how can i fix this sprite problem? can someone help me plss... so much thank you..
anyone can give me 0 sprite delay?
06/28/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
anyone can give me 0sprite delay in ragnarok skills? please help me because some of imba players in my server using it also please help T_T
[Remake] 0 delay sprite
06/10/2012 - RO Guides & Templates - 33 Replies
Firstable follow this part of the thread of Mankana Required Programs Gryff click - Gryff is a .grf editor, just extract it somewhere actOR click - actOR is a sprite editor and you can create the required .act files with it same as Gryff, just extract it somewhere
[Help]Ragnarok Editing Sprite
08/06/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
can some1 help me with my RO sprite. when i tried to open the "data.grf" it shows error : http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6296/unledhj.j pg and another question. where can i see the sprite for 1st job and novice class? Thanks for those who would like to help me :) Someone Here??
sonic blow 0 delay dat sprite
12/03/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
hi everyone i just want to know how to get to mermaid sprite to have 0 delay sonic blows plz tell me i really need it thnks in advance plz i just wanna know what do i have to do in Data/Sprite plzi really need to know