Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OpenKore (Autohide)

Discussion on OpenKore (Autohide) within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OpenKore (Autohide)

Hello guys,

I have some problems with OpenKore. I followed this tutorial* but I dont know how to find this:
(the ID string) because I play on a private server so how to add private server on OpenKore ?

I know we can found it with Openkore.
The tutorial*:

Thks you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autohide & WPE
06/28/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Hello, Sorry for my bad English. So I'm looking for a filter for WPE auto-hide, I really look but I found nothing, do you have one? Then I'm also looking for a "nodelay", not "nodelay.grf" does not work on my server ... Do you know a technique not too hard =). Thank you
need help wd openkore bot
07/06/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
can anyone help me how to bot.. everytime i run my bot it always say 'server connection has been denied'.. i know i put the things right..i think its in the server. anyone knows how this bot can log in?please help me..email me at [email protected]. or reply in this thread.. this is the print screen of my openkore window.. sorry for my bad english X_X
Openkore-.-
08/14/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
Ja also hallo wenn ihr glaubt ich habe nicht http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...=& ;act=Search&f= benutzt dann irrt ihr euch. also ich habe folgendes prob ich war auf der openkore seite habe mind 2 stunden alles gelesen aber ich werde nicht schlauer ich mache alles wie beschrieben gebe ein wo er hin soll mehr aber auch nicht muss man noch irgentwo eintragen was er killen soll? ich habe alles getan server und so etc :( er logg ein setzt sich und feddig haha kann mir wer ne...
New to openkore
08/10/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
First of all I'm not sure if this is in the right section whether its considered to be in the main discussion/questions section or the hacks/guides/templates section, secondly I dont speak and/or understand the language 3/4 of the posts are in the ragnarok section so this may have been anwsered but not in english lol My question is Couldn't find this, but Im new to openkore, I have the client all setup and jazz, what I want to know is for my particular server (aero) how is it i go about making...