Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is this possible with WPE?

Discussion on is this possible with WPE? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb is this possible with WPE?

hello! This is my first post here in elitepvpers and im sorry if im posting in the wrong place by the way im trying to make here a filter in WPE that gives +10 foods effect by just using other usable item. My question is, is it possible? and if yes, can you/someone at least give me any idea on how to do it?
Thank you!
here's my email:
Old 07/15/2013, 11:41   #2

I dont think its possible.
And if you dont know how to try yourself how to do it, its unlikely you have the knowledge of finding a failure in the packet processing that makes you able to do such a specific function.
If it would work, it would also work with any other item i.e using apple and getting cards from an OCA =o
Old 07/15/2013, 15:01   #3

The only reason filters work is because maya purple is a client side effect, stat foods are server side

It's like saying taking drugs to make you fall asleep(client), is there a way to make the drug you take make someone else fall asleep (server)

Tags
wpe pro