Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help: VanRO Set-up

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Help: VanRO Set-up

Hi,

Here is my problem :

My problem is about Server Type i think, i follow this step in ServerType Wiki :

6. Set serverType to "kRO_" and file name without extension.

For example, if file name was RagexeRE_2010_01_26a.pm, serverType would be kRO_RagexeRE_2010_01_26a.

If there is no file with exact compilation date, try the ones near to that date, or the latest available.

I can't find the exact date of the executable file so that I tried putting the nearest and latest date, but it always disconnect as shown in the screenshot.
All helps are appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads
VanRO bot Help me ^_^
need help how to make a Bot in VanRO (wizzard for hunting ygg berry) thnx guys hope some1 could help me, more power elite pvperz!
1 Replies - Ragnarok Online
vanRO bot (Please help)
My bot is so fcked up.. It won't do anything.. It keeps using Blessing until SP is down to none.. Also when being attack.. I receive this message.. ...
About VanRO bot
Just recently used OpenKore. Tried to solve the problems myself by using google and stuff, however. When everything was okay and I tried...
4 Replies - Ragnarok Online
VANRO bot
does anyone have bot for vanro...still newbie...:(:(:( how to config loot item on bot? just want dead branch ^_^ how to make my bot teleport...
2 Replies - Ragnarok Online
anyone knows bot for VANRO
anyone knows a bot that is working in vanro can you teach me please?.. and is there a enchant hack or something in vanro? make every ups...