Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting on FR/euRO?

Discussion on Botting on FR/euRO? within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting on FR/euRO?

All the bots I found and guides seemed out of date. Is there a bot guide that works that I can use on FR RO please ( official server )

Thanks
Old 04/04/2012, 19:32   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/05/2012, 00:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimless Angel View Post
Thanks mate.
Old 04/05/2012, 14:57   #4

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulMouth View Post
Thanks mate.
Your welcome.
You have to use the SVN because with the old trunk it is not working.
Old 04/15/2012, 15:58   #5

Thanks for that mate, so does that mean I actually have to code or write what I want the bot to do? I've never done this before, any good guides if I have to?

Thanks again
Old 04/16/2012, 09:53   #6

No you just have to config it a lil.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Botting a euro char
05/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello, I've been botting a euro char for a few days now and im having a hard time botting. It dies a lot its a Rogue/cleric and i dont use crossbow extreme. I even die a lot if i grind at mobs my lvl =/. So should i just ditch this euro fella and bot a chinese char? Thanks in advance.
Botting mages Euro Sro
04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Ok, I'm having some serious issues here, I figured that botting a mage would be just like botting a spear nuker (that wears garment) but I'm having trouble with it. I understand that with the nukers from china you need to lvl on mobs 6 lvls lower than wha tyour lvl is in order to not die. How ever with the pot delay system I've been having issues, especially when A party mob shows up. .and I bot on the chinese side mobs so I get less of those but they still do pop up. Also some giants kill me...
Euro Botting...
09/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
Can someone tell me how i can proparly bot a euro? botting china char is easy but they don't have potion delay... so what should i do? be wizard and kill like 4 lvls lower or warrior?? what are my best options
Euro buffing during botting ?
01/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Are there any programs/hacks that can do the buffing part of euro... So if i am a rogue and want to use bard buffs noise and moving march then i need to switch weapons. Any programs which can do this ? Keep up the good work nice site :D ~inVincibLe: moved to SRO Main Discussions / Questions ,please read the rules!