Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help on AutoHotKey macro problem

Discussion on Need help on AutoHotKey macro problem within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help on AutoHotKey macro problem

I stop playing RO for few month, after i playback it, and i reinstall new version of AHK.
Problem is... AHK cannot work well in RO game. Sometime it will have slow spamming and have some delay, but it will be fine after I close and reopen my RO.

But I tested on notepad or Work, and it work well and didn't have any delay, just problem on RO game. So i think that it maybe the problem of game.

Any1 also have this kind of problem, any1 have any way to fix that?
Old 10/17/2011, 15:59   #2

i use this for DS try it but meaby server have anti ahk i know 3 servers cant use ahk

$Q::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("Q", "P")
break
Send {Q}
Click
}
return
Old 10/17/2011, 20:51   #3

Is that mean because the GameGuard cause the AHK become slower??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AutoHotKey] Macro looter by phant0m
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Loot Function- Works for dropping loot in backpack, backpack to bank, armor to paperdoll, and stacking, etc. Saves destination in a file for next time you play. Alt-RightClick - Set Loot Destination sets the x,y position of your loots destination. You can do this anytime. Alt-LeftClick - Drag Loot Drags loot from anywhere and drops it on loot destination, then cursor jumps back to original location. Simply hold Alt and click on loot. IniFile := "C:\loot.txt" FileGetSize, size, %IniFile%...
[AutoHotKey] Casting macro 2.0
Used this for greater magic 25-50 i had left over bone from 1-25, and intend on using Heal Other past 50, and frailty is good to spam inbetween those 2. Thanks to Keraam, the majority of this code is edited from his own, and it is much appreciated! differences: spells ofcorse, which bar is used , for some reason Send {R} wasnt working for me, so i just made a simple method for sheathing, resting time is different, shoulda made it a changing variable but w/e lol it seems a tad more...
[AutoHotKey] Basic Crafting Click Macro
;Simple Crafting Related Script by Keraam ;Made from the AutoIt script by TeabagGus ;Once the macro starts you will have 5 seconds to get your cursor over the object. #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases. SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability. SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory. WinWaitActive, Darkfall Online IfWinActive, Darkfall Online
[AutoHotKey] Casting Macro
; ; AutoHotkey Version: 1.x ; Language: English ; Platform: Win9x/NT ; Author: Keraam ; ; Script Function: Casts Mana Missile and Heal Self. Pauses with the End button and exits with the DELETE key. ; ;
Macro with use of Autohotkey not working
01/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
So I wanted to make a little macro to help scriptvessel level my rb fire tao, since script vessel won't summon guard for you. So I came up with this idea, putt Tornado under F5 and Summonguard under F6 So here's the code: ;WinGet,id, ID, Gui, Add, Text,, For www.elitepvpers.com Gui, Add, Text,x10 y42 w100 h20, Auto-summon-guard. Gui, Add, Text,x15 y62 w190 h20, To start, press F10 on active window,