Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q>VanRO bot not moving

Discussion on Q>VanRO bot not moving within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/14/2011, 08:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
can u please post ur vanro bot recvpackets here or post a zipfile for ur vanro so we can have trial and error for it
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VanRO bot Help me ^_^
05/30/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
need help how to make a Bot in VanRO (wizzard for hunting ygg berry) thnx guys hope some1 could help me, more power elite pvperz!
vanRO bot (Please help)
04/20/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
My bot is so fcked up.. It won't do anything.. It keeps using Blessing until SP is down to none.. Also when being attack.. I receive this message.. NPC Unknown #110010129 <0> attacks you... Please help.. To all master botters.. Hope you can take a look at this concer.. Many thanks
About VanRO bot
02/04/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
Just recently used OpenKore. Tried to solve the problems myself by using google and stuff, however. When everything was okay and I tried connecting, there was always this ...couldn't connect: Unknown Error <error code 10060> Timeout on Account Server, reconnecting... I googled to find a solution and it tells me to check my servertype, versions, recvpackets, and ip. I kept trying but still the error occurs.
VANRO bot
02/05/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
does anyone have bot for vanro...still newbie...:(:(:( how to config loot item on bot? just want dead branch ^_^ how to make my bot teleport if he saw a character?please help me... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
anyone knows bot for VANRO
05/31/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
anyone knows a bot that is working in vanro can you teach me please?.. and is there a enchant hack or something in vanro? make every ups success? and anyone know how to dupe?? please help me