Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help setting up new RO server

Discussion on help setting up new RO server within the Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help setting up new RO server

hi, i canlt seem to find a clear/working tutorial for Ragnarok online anymore, could some one either contact me at to help me or please post a perfect step to step tutorial for Ragnarok online please

thanks in advance
Old 07/23/2009, 13:20   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
if u are looking for a perfect guide, go to the eathena forum and use the search button!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setting Up BOT ( For any server )
02/25/2010 - RO Bots & Macros - 1 Replies
In this tutorial we only learn how to make our BOT can login to your RO Private Server First you should download : • Openkore • GRF Tool First extract All the Openkore Folder Usually it's should be like this
Need help setting up server.
08/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
Ioo, I need help setting up my server: Ok so I used this tutorial: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/193549-making-private-server-video-english-hd .html. Everything that has to do with the server itself is good, It's up and running. Now I have a problem with the client: "Can't connect to server". I used the Deka Difference client, and I edited the loginlist and channellist. I don't have the odbc thing running, simply becouse I failed at it, lol.
Setting up my server
06/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
hey ive tried setting up my server and everything a million times and i really need help add my msn [email protected]
Help for Setting up Server with FTP
04/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
My friend's let me use his ftp server to host websites and such, and I was wondering how, if it's possible, to set it up to host a euds priv server. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
i need help setting up co server...
03/05/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
... in russia i wanna bring co2 in russia. i have my own hosting. i need som1 to step-by-step explain me how to setup everything. better if u show me where i translate dialogs(english-russian npc talks) pay-paypal/egold/webmoney contacts in sig