Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World International VS Other F2P MMORPG

Discussion on Perfect World International VS Other F2P MMORPG within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Ok, so many of you saying PWI is not good, unbalance game, unfair community or what so ever...
here's my advice, go try other MMORPG before you say things like that!!! come on guys,, perfect world international is the best MMORPG out there in which a real free to play!!!

why? here is the only reason you may want to know:
---->balance community between paying and none paying players - meaning non paying players can also gain gold by selling there coins and making it as gold to buy in boutique... you cannot find another MMORPG with this kind of fairness..
---->PWI has no limitation on non paying players!!! wtf!!! its true other MMORPG is said to be free to play but non paying players cannot almost access 50% of the game because of this limitations...
---->non paying players = paying players = fairness. many dont like this idea because they are child i mean poor crying babies, let me explain a little bit kids, if you want to play and dont have money but you like to have endgame, then farm coins convert to gold and buy your rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr9!!! and if you adult and have money and want rrr9, then its up to you if you wanna spend your real life money or farm like the poor crying baby did.

I just wanna inform all the haters of the game, for those who saying PWI only cares sucking money, here it goes: WTF ARE YOU THINKING, PWI IS MAKING ITS WAY TO KEEP THE GAME ALIVE, AND IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT THE GAME THEN YOU SHOULD GIVE SOME MONEY TO THE GAME TO MAKE IT FOREVER!!!!

KIDS!!! OR ADULT THAT HAS KIDS BRAIN. ... PLEASE GO AWAY...

now tell me if you have ever played an free to play MMORPG that has the same reason to play with i mean the 3 reason i stated because for the record or playing thousands of game i never played a game f2p with same fairness as PWI. so FTW.

NOTE: i just get this topic to a closed forum, im just thinking, is there really no other F2P mmorpg like the 3 reason stated aboved?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2014, 11:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
If you expect me to read a wall of text, please do try and write in a readable fashion.

Other than that - PW itself was one of the best MMOs I have ever played. Management killed it though.