Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ollydb : What's wrong with olly

Discussion on Ollydb : What's wrong with olly within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ollydb : What's wrong with olly

Hello everyboddy

I would like to know how to change EIP when i load element client with olly .
Or simply , "how to set up olly for load element client properly"

Because the program seems to not fully-load element.exe. Access violation [F3F7739E]ect... after many TRYed Shift F8 F9 F14 to "pass exeption" finaly stuck with a red [terminated] mention..

also tryed the step 2 of the tutorial
the part of the "launch" code
but it's seems to be in the missing/unread process by olly

im stuck at beggin .... hUh

Thank for any help ^^

NB: a part of my client seems to be coded by enigma protector someone know about that?
Old 05/28/2009, 22:23   #2

try to open it using latest (beta) version, or try diffrent debugger (but effects probably will be the same - iam using Immunity Debugger, so i cant help too much)

2ns thing, from what version (server) is that element.exe file? some priv servers have decryptyed (or partial decrtypted) exe file
Old 05/30/2009, 15:34   #3

Or if somone can make a modded client with this one, would be great ^o^
thankz anyway

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Olly + AuotIt + Me = o.O
07/20/2010 - AutoIt - 8 Replies
Hi ho E*pvp, Hab immer noch das Problem.... Ich machs kurz... Source: #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
Olly Help
12/08/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I remember seeing this somewhere in Lena's tutorial, but I don't remember what it is, or where exactly I saw it. What I'm trying to do is attach olly to 2moons and then kill a mob in a higher map than I should be in. So, how do I make olly follow the code as I'm doing this? I thought it was a hotkey like f9 or something, but I don't remember...
Need a little help with Olly
12/08/2009 - Mabinogi - 16 Replies
Why are the addresses in my IDA different from the ones in my Olly? Same DLL, but I cant find the adress NOR the unicode in my Olly that I see in front of my in my IDA. Any suggestions? Edit: Using IDA 64 bit and normal OllyDbg
SnD Olly
07/29/2009 - General Coding - 13 Replies
While searching for a way to unpack Themida, i stumbled across a great suite of tools gathered around a modified version of the famous OllyDbg, assembled by the group "Seek n' Destroy". The package is about 78Mb huge and features alot of plugins for olly and other tools you could need for your general reverse engineering needs. This package is still in beta and has some downsides, which are for example: 1) lots of stuff in olly is now in leetspeak... screenshot:...
Olly DGB to run
01/26/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hey, quick question, I was talking with one of my old buddies recently and we hada discussion about how we could get olly debugger or something of the likes to run alongside with WoW. Or any other dbg program. Thanks!