Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Priest companion bot

Discussion on Priest companion bot within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 11/28/2008, 14:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
thank you for your effort, but it won't stop healing when the [ ] is unchecked.

I've figured it out now, compiled it to exe and it works as expected, when checkbox is checked [v] EP heals, when unchecked EP stops healing , and exit button also works

Code:
#include <GuiConstantsEx.au3>
#include <AVIConstants.au3>
#include <TreeViewConstants.au3>

; GUI
GuiCreate("AutoHeal", 200, 100)  ; create Gui Window 200x100 pixels 
GuiSetIcon(@SystemDir & "\AutohealICON.bmp", 0) ; set program icon

; CHECKBOX
$Checkname="AutoHeal On/Off (Ctrl-F10)" ;name to display at GUI
$checkbox=GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox($Checkname, 10, 30, 150, 20) ;create Checkbox 

; GUI MESSAGE LOOP
GuiSetState()
While GuiGetMsg() <> $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
	$healstate = GuiCtrlRead($CheckBox) ; read checkbox value (checked 1 or unchecked 0)
	If $healstate=1 then Autoheal()     ; checkbox is checked and execute keypress "6" continuously
	If $healstate=0 then exitloop       ; checkbox is unchecked and stop pressing "6"
WEnd

FUNC autoheal()
ControlSend("Element Client","","","6") ; send keypress 6 to window "Element Client"
EndFunc
Now only need to add toggle button (Ctrl-F10), or .ini file to customize active window name for EP and key for healing. Not that important though, just for learning purpose. If anyone can help with that please reply in this thread.

btw thanks everyone for helping
Old 12/03/2008, 05:27   #32

I made one

I have been away from PW for a while now but i made myself a PL bot that functions with PWI, It wouldnt be hard to update the main offsets. I didn't care to read all 4 pages of this to see how much progress you have made. Mine is written in C# and runs without window focus. If your interested send me a pm and we can talk.
Old 12/03/2008, 06:12   #33

This macro for rapid key toggle to specific window has already been done couple days ago, with ini file usage and now works using both mouseclicks and a hotkey. A kind soul @ autoit forum helped me with it. ^^)

but hey I would love to have any source code using other language , but only if it's a simple one, so I can study where to begin with.

btw what is PL you mentioned above ?
Old 12/03/2008, 07:22   #34

I've been starting to look into learning vb/c# to redo this so it's more stable. Would be useful to see how you did it. Offsets would have to be changed anyways since I'm in pw-my
Old 12/03/2008, 11:40   #35

there is no offset in this macro script, it's only for sending rapid keypress to a certain window name.

Not very useful though, but I need this coz I have 4 chars, main use is for EP but I added another four toggles just in case I might need 'em later.

anyway I'll just put the file here just for sharing if anyone might need it.

scrshot:

Readme:
Code:
This app is made for sending rapid key press to a certain Window name.

For example when playing Perfect World Online using two chars WF and EP.
WF is tanking a boss that does magic, and you need to stay active in WF 
window to focus dealing damage and not being bothered switching window 
to EP just to heal your WF, you can then just activate the toggle. Make 
sure the active target on EP window is WF/other tanking char that needs 
healing or EP will only do selfheal.

to change configuration setting, open autokeys.ini 

[Setting 1]
Window Name 1=ElfPriest -> EP window is named ElfPriest using Game Renamer.
Key1=6                  -> key 6 is set for instant healing skill in the game.
Delay1=50               -> delay between each keypress, 1000=1 second
HotKey1=!{F1}           -> the hotkey to toggle on/off sending keypress to EP window
                           ! is for Alt, ^ is for ctrl

when you press alt-F1 this app will act like pressing 6..6..6..6... to the EP window
to start healing. The second time you press alt-F1 it'll toggle it off and stop 
sending.

to reset Autokeys.ini, just delete it and it will generate a new autokeys.ini

files:
Attached Files
File Type: rar Autokeys.rar (234.4 KB, 190 views)
File Type: rar Autokeys source.rar (15.0 KB, 89 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/03/2008, 12:35   #36

very nice work, cheers
Old 12/03/2008, 16:24   #37

Sweet,, works like a charm
Old 12/11/2008, 16:45   #38

zzzzzzzzz..

i think you make it so far.

There has simple way to do setting macro heal on EP without any program. just ingame macro control that make it perfect already.

the step is :
first box you use "arrow" (stun berulang kali)
second box you may set it ur own heal skill ( heal biasa )
third box you may set Heal Regen.
then save it. :P

and now try to target 1 person n click that combo..
the EP should heal nonstop till lost the vigor. ^_^
Old 12/11/2008, 17:12   #39

yea but I need it when tanking a boss, if I use 4 chars, then once in a while I have to switch to EP just to press heal, or even if using ingame macro, it'll end when it reached max combo set in the macro.

With this, I will heal like crazy and no need to switch to EP just for healing, and can focus to other chars to attack or to keep aggro with beast, less window to switch and less being panic coz have to watch tanker hp too or else hiero will jump.

btw this app still use AutoIT's hotkeyset method to respond to toggle, which sometimes might cause sticky key for the alt (alt key acts like it's still being pressed and won't let go, have to press alt manually to release it) because it's using combination key (with alt), use SmurfIT! instead, it only has one toggle though, but the setting can be changed realtime, I use _IsPressed method in there so sticky key will not happen.
Old 12/14/2008, 02:16   #40

Sorry i don't check back here often and i figured if you were interested you would send a pm(which means email to me).
The one i made in C# still works fine and didnt get caught when i tested it with two characters. however i noticed you were wanting to multi client and i didn't have access to a multi-client when i wrote it so it doesn't support it...(yet). However if your priest is just using the standard window and your other characters are using windows with modified names it will work fine. If your not satisfied with what you have so far just send me a pm and ill take a more personal interest.
Old 12/14/2008, 17:23   #41

Thanks Cooleko, I've installed other program like Visual C++ and Visual Basic but I don't understand a thing there lol, and now that you mentioned C# I remember there is a C# also in the installer, but those are all new to me.

the last programming language I used was Quick basic, and that's a long time ago, and also a bit of pascal which I have quitted for a long time. lol I'm so outdated ^^) I'll just stick with autoIT for now.
Old 12/23/2008, 14:05   #42

wkwkwk ada juga yg make trik ginian, gw juga pake 2 pr kl lwan boss. hebat dah bikin program na sendiri. sbnr na pk mhs juga bs loh... tinggal targetin yg mau d heal trus pencet f11 hihiihi.
Old 12/23/2008, 16:18   #43

iya tapi agak ngebug yg ini, kadang tombol alt/ctrl nya nyangkut, jadi seperti dipencet padahal enggak. Bisa sih di betulin lagi tapi dah bikin yang sekalian hack2 lainnya biar cuma sekali run program.
Old 03/20/2009, 08:12   #44

Worked but....

i've tried this smurfin stuff and it was working well. the BS (sorry i'm in indonesia) in windows name's ******* and the PR (elf priest) in windows name priest. all off the function works well n the PR will heal and buffing at the specific time and value. but one thing is bothering me....
while i was clicking the follow order "alt+w" in ******* window with targetting the PR, the PR was not follow the ******* active window or just fly elsewhere i didn't know where he was going to....
so i decided not to use this stuff at the moment because i want to bot with the windows named *******. it's annoying for always take control again with the PR.

I'm sorry my english not to good. Heel PW GM
Old 06/18/2009, 12:27   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodoedodo View Post
i've tried this smurfin stuff and it was working well. the BS (sorry i'm in indonesia) in windows name's ******* and the PR (elf priest) in windows name priest. all off the function works well n the PR will heal and buffing at the specific time and value. but one thing is bothering me....
while i was clicking the follow order "alt+w" in ******* window with targetting the PR, the PR was not follow the ******* active window or just fly elsewhere i didn't know where he was going to....
so i decided not to use this stuff at the moment because i want to bot with the windows named *******. it's annoying for always take control again with the PR.

I'm sorry my english not to good. Heel PW GM
yes i have the same problem.. i use SmurfIT for my EA and EP.. when I press alt+w the EP won't follow my EA insTead it GoES TO oTHER Place. plEASE HelP me With Our PRoBlEm