Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

perfectworld zen exploit

Discussion on perfectworld zen exploit within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
perfectworld zen exploit

1. go to offerwall (superrewards)
2. find offer (Get Sheer Cover introductory makeup kit.)
3. How to do the offer:
Fill in the offer with fakenamegen info. Use this VCC
5176492504951167 - 5/2016 (No CCV Needed)
Click The Submit Button Twice. You should See a page with an invoice. Now go back to the gpt and click Submit.

4.it will say error doing this order then within 1hour you will have 179zen

some people have trouble getting offers to credit but i have gotten this offer to credit on multi offerwall and gpt sites so it has very high success rate
this isint a real zen exploit but a offer exploit its not suppose to credit after the error but it does so its free 179zen
Old 04/03/2012, 01:05   #2

can some 1 bann this dude^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2012, 03:46   #3

lol bann me? for giveing a working exploit on a expliot thread why dont you troll somewhere else
and dumbfuck i dont know why you thank him for wanting me bann but as i see it forum's is a community that conribute to each other and theres the active's leachers and trolls so there's no need for you to support the troll's unless you are one

theres alot of good coders here but its not a bot only section so please suck my **** and dont bash my post

and if im bann'd it wont really matter cuz i rarely come here unless i want to contribute and help other's but if not it will just be post like yours here every day
Old 04/03/2012, 06:29   #4

What's an offerwall? oO
What's a Get Sheer Cover introductory makeup kit
And wtf is gpt?

excuse my ignorance
Old 04/03/2012, 08:11   #5

Error
There were errors with your request:

We're sorry, that offer is currently unavailable (code: 8ffj3)

Have this in all superrewards
Old 04/03/2012, 09:37   #6

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesser12 View Post
lol bann me? for giveing a working exploit on a expliot thread why dont you troll somewhere else
and dumbfuck i dont know why you thank him for wanting me bann but as i see it forum's is a community that conribute to each other and theres the active's leachers and trolls so there's no need for you to support the troll's unless you are one

theres alot of good coders here but its not a bot only section so please suck my **** and dont bash my post

and if im bann'd it wont really matter cuz i rarely come here unless i want to contribute and help other's but if not it will just be post like yours here every day
I just don't trust anything that purports to be a "Free Zen Exploit", especially when it involves going to some dodgy looking site. I'll also assume you need to put in some sort of account details to transfer this supposed free zen...
Plus, you're the guy who was trying to demand money for a widely known exploit used to drop equipped charms, so forgive me for finding you somewhat irritable.
Old 04/03/2012, 10:44   #7

elite*gold: 20
I think this in fact worked, and wasa bug in some php script that he found. Didn't test though, no interest in Zen. Seems they fixed it fast though
Old 04/03/2012, 10:51   #8

elite*gold: 10
If that's the case then I apologise for the first part of my previous statement.
Old 04/03/2012, 11:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesser12 View Post

ur language style is not really serius...
some more info and a clear description will help, not to end up like one of the other 1.000 account thiefs here...posting there "zen hack".

if ur exploit is working or what ever, you can answer just like a normal guy.
no need to flame around or roll your ak47 around.
last...if u stay here longer then 5 minutes, u know dumbfck is not a leacher, hes one of the ppl holding this community up with new and excellent infos.

as i sayed, if ur stuff works and is no try to get other ppl acccounts i apologize too...next time hold ur breath before u answer like this.
Old 04/03/2012, 18:46   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by amineurin View Post
ur language style is not really serius...
some more info and a clear description will help, not to end up like one of the other 1.000 account thiefs here...posting there "zen hack".

if ur exploit is working or what ever, you can answer just like a normal guy.
no need to flame around or roll your ak47 around.
last...if u stay here longer then 5 minutes, u know dumbfck is not a leacher, hes one of the ppl holding this community up with new and excellent infos.

as i sayed, if ur stuff works and is no try to get other ppl acccounts i apologize too...next time hold ur breath before u answer like this.
i didint call him leacher iv seen alot of his post and actually does help
and i apologize for my grammer its not something im working on as i feel theres more important stuff to work on atm
Old 04/04/2012, 19:22   #11

And you can just keep repeating it? so unlimited gold?
Old 04/05/2012, 00:50   #12

This isn't a hack, and I don't think it's an exploit. It's just using a GPT site to get money for zen. I think.
Old 04/06/2012, 00:27   #13

no its not for a gpt site for money
its for a gpt offerwall to get zen

so theres no 3rd partysite the offerwall is part of the pwi site and yes it is a expliot offer is suppose to track cookies to make sure you do it b4 it credits this offer doesint witch mean's 100%approvel just visiting and passing the front page

but it has been patch'd by the offerwall admins and doesint work

and alot of trial offer's can be easly done i guess thats why pwi only credit's 20-30% of what it should give so reversals wont be a big problem
so what i mean this ones patch'd but theres alot others that can be complete with just a vcc
Old 04/06/2012, 09:25   #14

Quote:
What's an offerwall? oO
What's a Get Sheer Cover introductory makeup kit
And wtf is gpt?

excuse my ignorance
add vcc to that list.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2012, 22:02   #15