Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWI Market

Discussion on PWI Market within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PWI Market

Today, we are launching the PWI Market Beta. Because this is a beta, the market will be up and down as we make improvements. We do plan on making this available to premium members once the PWI Market Beta ends. Once the PWI Market Beta is over, we will have a dedicated website for the PWI Market. All premium members at ProphetBot.com will be able to use their same login and password on the PWI Market site. Premium membership is still $10 for a year subscription! The PWI Market listings will be updated as regularly as possible. We hope that you all enjoy your shopping experience. The free Beta can be found
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/18/2012, 02:08   #2

Is this for the auction house? Not catshops right?

edit** ok nvm, I see its the catshops.

Looks very promising!
Old 02/23/2012, 03:36   #3

This is very useful thanks!

I like Predaking's idea about incorporating AH listings as well. I remember seeing some AH code a long those lines in this thread:
Old 02/23/2012, 03:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasty View Post
This is very useful thanks!

I like Predaking's idea about incorporating AH listings as well. I remember seeing some AH code a long those lines in this thread:
for this get working fine, u have to set up a player logged in all the time.
or the auctions become very fast old.

for the market its the same.
supporting all server, with a char running around and check the catshops or better running 2-3 chars at the same time will end in a big server farm.
any else will end in old results.

so i personal like more a tool i can run on my own.
for that i wrote the auction sniper, who can give me more functions then on a website.
like autobid on auctions or alarm me with ingame message about new items.

for that i have another pc running around the clock and u will wonder what stuff u can sometime get very cheap if u have fast infos of new auctions

the catshop stuff, is for me not so handy.
since my bot run around a rail, check the catshops and i can read out the infos from a xml file.
wen i read the infos and see something cheap...i run there and often its allready sold or shop is gone.
since i had no time to look all the time to the results and waiting for a cheap item... i stop coding more on it.

but the idea making a website is nice.
dont know how much pc the prophets have, maybe they can handle the infos fresh and fast with enough clients logged in.

good luck on that
Old 02/23/2012, 10:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by amineurin View Post
for this get working fine, u have to set up a player logged in all the time.
or the auctions become very fast old.

for the market its the same.
supporting all server, with a char running around and check the catshops or better running 2-3 chars at the same time will end in a big server farm.
any else will end in old results.

so i personal like more a tool i can run on my own.
for that i wrote the auction sniper, who can give me more functions then on a website.
like autobid on auctions or alarm me with ingame message about new items.

for that i have another pc running around the clock and u will wonder what stuff u can sometime get very cheap if u have fast infos of new auctions

the catshop stuff, is for me not so handy.
since my bot run around a rail, check the catshops and i can read out the infos from a xml file.
wen i read the infos and see something cheap...i run there and often its allready sold or shop is gone.
since i had no time to look all the time to the results and waiting for a cheap item... i stop coding more on it.

but the idea making a website is nice.
dont know how much pc the prophets have, maybe they can handle the infos fresh and fast with enough clients logged in.

good luck on that
You'd have to let your catshop bot buy the items when they're cheap too

A website like that isn't so much for cheap prices, as it is for a good idea on average prices.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2012, 05:43   #6

For the Russian PW is such a site
Trading cats updated every half hour
As far as I know, closer to the summer will be the same for the PWI
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Для русского PW есть такой сайт
Торговые коты обновляются через каждые пол часа
На сколько мне известо, ближе к лету будет так же для PWI
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2012, 10:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIAsko View Post
For the Russian PW is such a site
Trading cats updated every half hour
As far as I know, closer to the summer will be the same for the PWI
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Для русского PW есть такой сайт
Торговые коты обновляются через каждые пол часа
На сколько мне известо, ближе к лету будет так же для PWI
looks very cool and nice page design
half an hour is a time i can say: fast
i also like the statistic of the price on the bottom of a list.
Old 02/24/2012, 21:16   #8

Quote:
looks very cool and nice page design
half an hour is a time i can say: fast
i also like the statistic of the price on the bottom of a list.
any faster than 30 mins and youd need more bots lol, think it was around the same time when I used to update my site. Most important feature for such a site is history of actually sold items though.
Old 02/24/2012, 22:19   #9

by talking about time, i think now i have to spend my bot a cheap tempest to speed up his running
i never take a look on the clock at this time, but now i think its worth.

as i say, he walk on a rail in archo...1 time around as loop.
stopping on merchand street and some other known points.

to the buy stuff...its not my thing.
im frighten to lose 100m or more since wen i start to let the bot shopping, id like to get not only the mats or tokken.
more getting pack items.
but if the bot get banned, for any reason i dont think about....then the money is lost.

and dont know if u understand this...but i had really much fun to get it working, see how he walks and get the items.
but now...it became boring.

it was nice before it work, i dont know how to do it.
step up more and more on the ladder to get it working, run it, improve it and then "bam" lose interest.

i need a new game, a new idea or maybe i start again from zero with another coding language.
dont know at the moment...what i know is: its a nice place here and i learn a lot from u and dumfck.
thanks for that
Old 02/24/2012, 23:56   #10

Quote:
by talking about time, i think now i have to spend my bot a cheap tempest to speed up his running
i never take a look on the clock at this time, but now i think its worth.

as i say, he walk on a rail in archo...1 time around as loop.
stopping on merchand street and some other known points.

to the buy stuff...its not my thing.
im frighten to lose 100m or more since wen i start to let the bot shopping, id like to get not only the mats or tokken.
more getting pack items.
but if the bot get banned, for any reason i dont think about....then the money is lost.

and dont know if u understand this...but i had really much fun to get it working, see how he walks and get the items.
but now...it became boring.

it was nice before it work, i dont know how to do it.
step up more and more on the ladder to get it working, run it, improve it and then "bam" lose interest.

i need a new game, a new idea or maybe i start again from zero with another coding language.
dont know at the moment...what i know is: its a nice place here and i learn a lot from u and dumfck.
thanks for that
Yeah, I lost interest in my bot a while after I finished it. First it was interesting to make the bot, then it was fun to make the site. Then after that it wasn't really very interesting anymore lol. He never made a lot of money anyway, maybe 2 mil a day on average xD