Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patcher Bypass or Dual Client glitch in PW Indonesian Genesis Update

Discussion on Patcher Bypass or Dual Client glitch in PW Indonesian Genesis Update within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Patcher Bypass or Dual Client glitch in PW Indonesian Genesis Update

Before I share this way, I must apologize to maybe other friend in this forum who has share this way in other Country version. But because Indonesian version JUST UPDATED with Genesis update, maybe I have a responsibility -LOL- to share it... heheheh....

It about Bypass the Patcher and having dual client even without RenameIT or other else, it very use to stay on you game... hehehe

Hee the way :
1. Open PW folder and open the element folder, then...
2. Just double click the elementclient.exe
You can do it anytime with numerous client at the same time, but... It same like the Mermaid dual client glitch? **** LOL....

Once again I apologize when I repost this, when I do that please tell me the link and I'll say my sorry to him/her....
Old 11/20/2011, 11:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
You guys figured that out after like a year? Gratz I guess
Old 11/20/2011, 11:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by atleza View Post
2. Just double click the elementclient.exe
You can do it anytime with numerous client at the same time, but... It same like the Mermaid dual client glitch? **** LOL....
This way is dedectable by the GMs
Old 11/20/2011, 14:34   #4

marmot > I think this glitch just work at Indonesian version... I don't know why, but many, even thousand of player using this glitch at Mermaid update and GM never notice that... I just think that GM playin' dumb to keep player still playin' PW, bacause PW in Indonesian is 2nd grade online MMORPG, so they keep this glitch so player can use it to play it more... But hey... I'm just guessin'....

Swoosh > Hey I'm just noob here... I dont know when anyone has share this... that's why I apologize when I repost it.... Once again sorry to do such thing....
Old 11/21/2011, 05:47   #5

To open the game through the elementclient.exe is also at PWI possible and I know people who got banned as of multiclienting at PWI. Banned got only the direct opened elementclient but not the opened launcher.
Old 11/21/2011, 11:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by martmor View Post
To open the game through the elementclient.exe is also at PWI possible and I know people who got banned as of multiclienting at PWI. Banned got only the direct opened elementclient but not the opened launcher.
I've used this method for years on PWI with up to 6 clients and have never had any issues. They might be able to detect if you're multiclienting, but it will have nothign to do with the method you use.
Old 11/21/2011, 20:11   #7

Quote:
bacause PW in Indonesian is 2nd grade online MMORPG.
looking at how they tag their IM prices, it can be said this game is top grade or just simply overpriced , even pwi is far more cheaper with its regularly discounts, which we almost had none until now.
Old 11/22/2011, 08:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
I've used this method for years on PWI with up to 6 clients and have never had any issues. They might be able to detect if you're multiclienting, but it will have nothign to do with the method you use.
yup, i use multiclient-ing with that method for long time ago, n never get banned or whatever by GM.
Old 11/22/2011, 16:32   #9

Smurfin > I remember your greatest work ever "The Smurfin" its **** awesome, Thx for you to that thing... About the price, hmm... yeah the "Price" just makes the PW 2nd graded I think, because many player leave this game because too expensive -once again I'm just guessing-... And beside the less customer awareness of the "LYTO" -you know what I mean- makes something like this one -client bypass- unpunished by banning...

-I'm soory maybe this OOT- Let me give some reasoning :
1. If I were Indonesian PW GM :"They has pay so much, so let they BOTing or multi clienting as they want..."
2. If I were International PW GM :"They has pay too cheap, I don't let they cheating me which made ​​me lose again..."

But now, look at the client know... It can trace your IP and last time you played it... At least they -the GM- surely can trace whenever you played it, and make sure you get multi clienting or not. But until 1 week and more days after Genesis update at Indonesian PW, mostly -once again I'm just guessing- many player use this and never get banned. For the example I now playing with multi clienting and never noticed by GM. I don't why, but it sure a reckless thing.

For me, I'm just playing safe. Never hacking someone -even I know to do that- or playing dumb such that can be banned by GM for sure.
Old 11/22/2011, 16:45   #10

They could always tell what your IP address was, otherwise they wouldn't be able to communicate with your client.

Quote:
Smurfin > I remember your greatest work ever "The Smurfin" its **** awesome, Thx for you to that thing... About the price, hmm... yeah the "Price" just makes the PW 2nd graded I think, because many player leave this game because too expensive -once again I'm just guessing-... And beside the less customer awareness of the "LYTO" -you know what I mean- makes something like this one -client bypass- unpunished by banning...

-I'm soory maybe this OOT- Let me give some reasoning :
1. If I were Indonesian PW GM :"They has pay so much, so let they BOTing or multi clienting as they want..."
2. If I were International PW GM :"They has pay too cheap, I don't let they cheating me which made ​​me lose again..."

But now, look at the client know... It can trace your IP and last time you played it... At least they -the GM- surely can trace whenever you played it, and make sure you get multi clienting or not. But until 1 week and more days after Genesis update at Indonesian PW, mostly -once again I'm just guessing- many player use this and never get banned. For the example I now playing with multi clienting and never noticed by GM. I don't why, but it sure a reckless thing.

For me, I'm just playing safe. Never hacking someone -even I know to do that- or playing dumb such that can be banned by GM for sure.
Old 11/22/2011, 17:08   #11

Interest07 > WHAT.... !!!! they can't? so how they know if we multi clienting or not? So this maybe the reason why we -Indonesian Player- "can't" be banned 'cause of this one....
Old 11/22/2011, 17:38   #12

My Friends had one year ago over night 3 Shops at PWI running at one PC. At the morning was the two clients booted and banned that got started by elementclient.exe. Bann Reason was that no Multiclienting is allowed. (now it is at PWI allowed to run 2 clients). They had the 3 Shops in 3 Towns, with complet differnt faces and different names and different selling articles.
Old 11/22/2011, 17:41   #13

elite*gold: 20
They check how many same IPs are connected.
Old 11/23/2011, 08:46   #14

Quote:
Interest07 > WHAT.... !!!! they can't? so how they know if we multi clienting or not? So this maybe the reason why we -Indonesian Player- "can't" be banned 'cause of this one....
Huh? I just said they have always been able to, also before this 'change'. If they don't know your IP address, how will the server be able to communicate with your client? I'm merely saying that PWI does not appear to check on it, unless somebody submits a ticket saying you multiclient.
Old 11/23/2011, 12:20   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
Huh? I just said they have always been able to, also before this 'change'. If they don't know your IP address, how will the server be able to communicate with your client? I'm merely saying that PWI does not appear to check on it, unless somebody submits a ticket saying you multiclient.
WHOOOOAAAA.... Hehehehe.... , unless somebody reporting you to GM whenever you multi clienting? I think its reckless...

Tags
bug, glitch, pw indo