Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PW Packet Sniffer

Discussion on PW Packet Sniffer within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 11/22/2011, 09:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea it's useItem, Func useItem($index, $itemTypeId, $pid, $equip=0)

then it should be possible to replace all action with sendpacket in the bot, just need a free time to start working on it.

but with useitem for using pot, have to add extra memoryread for checking the pot quantity in that slot, coz if it runs out the slot will be empty and while botting we might pick other item and will be put in that now-empty slot, then if the pot runs out/slot is empty have to add more memoryread again to search for pots in inventory and replace it to $index to continue using pot.

Seems like the usual controlsend is simpler on this one, but it needs unfreeze, lol, back to square one
Old 11/22/2011, 14:11   #17

don't forget if you wanna use skill with sendpacket, you must in skill's range.. for example, if your skill's range 25m, and your target > 25m, skill cannot be cast.. CMIIW:d
Old 11/22/2011, 15:46   #18

then i'll just drop the idea of using sendpacket for casting skills, it's kinda complicated
Old 11/22/2011, 15:55   #19

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
then i'll just drop the idea of using sendpacket for casting skills, it's kinda complicated
Lol it really isn't that complicated... Maybe it just seems that way because you're using AutoIt >.>
Old 11/22/2011, 16:32   #20

are autoit have a lot of lacking or something?
Old 11/22/2011, 16:48   #21

In my opinion it's just a horrible language to program in. The syntax is limited and unintuitive (besides the very basic stuff), the debugging capabilities are non-existent, it's a CPU hog, it doesn't allow multi-threading and the IDE it just shocking. I'd never want to write anything more than maybe 150 lines of code in it. I'd generally discard an IDE as soon as I realise it doesn't have variable context stuff even as basic as right click -> go to definition.

Although I said "in my opinion" earlier - the only opinion part was that I stated it was horrible. The rest of my statements were fact.

amineurin showed me a debugger for AutoIt, so I thought "Yay maybe there is hope!". But no... the debugger is just as bad as the AutoIt itself.

I guess some people like it though, and sadly the trend seems to be catching on as it's what most people around here seem to be using.
It's simply not the right tool for making complex bots. Small tools, maybe but that's all.

I think most people here who have written anything more complicated than a simple tool will probably back me up here.
Old 11/22/2011, 17:04   #22

what you said were right.. I think, people here using AutoIt because the first bot i've know using autoIt (MHS-bot)..
Old 11/22/2011, 23:24   #23

Most people here aren't coders per say, they picked on what was the most common theme here and went along with it.

AutoIt is easy to use to non programmer folk, to them syntax makes more sense that C++ or Delphi would. They also don't need all the confusion that comes with pointers, threads and similar things, that you dumbfck (or any other "developer", including me) can't live without.

Mainly they don't understand memory workings or how that code runs, so they also don't need debugging and other features that other debuggers offer.

Yes, I can back you up dubmfck on what you stated, no doubt. Adding in my two cents, I don't hate AutoIt for what it offers (or lacks to offer) no more than I would hate any other scripting language - I think it does what it's advertised for - quick, simple and down to earth ability to throw something together quickly, assuming you aren't concerned with deeper workings of the code.

Now I've never written a line in AutoIt, but as I understand it, it's similar to AutoHotkey where I did many things, most of which involved interacting with mouse, keyboard or some sort of colour matching (be it pixels or whole images). It was quick and effective.

Alas, when I went to play with memory, there wasn't a beat missed in deciding if I should use AutoHotkey or Delphi. No comparison.

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a stickler for resource usage, so if something doesn't need to be there using memory or CPU, then away with it. Lower level language gives me that option, where as scripts simply do not. (Anyone getting hung on higher resource usage of Delphi built-in classes that wants to complain here, **** off in advance )

Bottom line, if majority of people here would have programming background (or real desire to learn) we would hear much less of AutoIt.
Not to mention some heavy script addicts who would advocate Python over AutoIt
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2011, 00:02   #24

Yep, you make some very good points there, Shareen. I see how AutoIt and AHK have their advantages - I've even made a few tools on here in AutoIt so that more people here would be familiar with them and how they work. I actually quite like how you can just post the code for a simple program or tool in AutoIt and the most people, even if they've never heard of AutoIt can find out about it, install it and run your program within five to ten minutes. It's also nice to post small program sources as opposed to executables which, considering the sort of things we do around here invariably **** off people's AV software
But yeah... I'd never even consider using it for anything bigger.
I dont intend to attempt to push people away from it because, as mentioned, some people are just more comfortable with it.
Never hurts to plant the seed and give their curiosity a little nudge in the direction of the more streamlined and powerful languages though

Btw Shareen... Delvig into AHK is even braver (or more insane? ) than AutoIt lol. When I looked at the source from Interest's WQ bot my brain almost exploded ^^
... And I wish I was geeky enough to know Python xD

Know what would be awesome though? You know how AutoIt looks a tiny little bit like php? Well, if AutoIt was as well integrated and supported as php... I'd be all over it like a rash =]
Old 11/23/2011, 00:17   #25

well said everyone, just want to give an opinion from a noob's point of view that Autoit is easier even for someone like me who started with close-to-zero knowledge of any programming language at the first time trying to make a script, the last one I used before that was Turbo Basic, lol it's so ancient I could hear the sound of a dinosaur when mentioning it .

tbh, I don't even understand anything like debugging, IDE, variable context stuff, etc that you mentioned, I only know multi-threading because I stumbled upon one situation once that kinda needed multiple loops in one script, and that's about how noob I am, but with autoit I can make use of the resources I gathered here which you all gen-erous-ius ppl shared , well... not an advanced one, but it'll suffice for what I need to get something done. So, for that easy-to-use-even-for-a-noob reason alone I think autoit is hard be replaced and will still continue having a base of users even with all its flaws.

again, from someone with very little programming knowledge's point of view, it's hard to switch to other language because like me, I don't know where to begin with, what version to use, confusing/unknown terms used on the interface, etc. So basically just need something to start with and hook up from there, just like when I began with making flyhack and jumphack at first time knowing autoit.
Old 11/23/2011, 00:22   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
debugging, IDE, variable context stuff
When you discover those three things, you will be in bliss, sir
Plus, you've developed one of the most popular tools in the PW section of the forum - So I'd say you have the capacity to stup it up a notch and unleash what you can really do ^^

Btw, for anyone considering delving into some of *cough*letsSayMoreAdvanced*cough* languages, just in case anyone cares, I'm in the C# corner :P
I think Swoosh and Shareen and a lot of others would probably favour Delphi, which from what I've seen is an excellent platform but I don't know enough to have a valid opinion on it - some may favour C++ (which is actually awesome if you want to inject DLLs etc - but I assume this is just as accessible in Delphi?). Some may even favour VB although it's a little inefficient and not quite so well geared towards the 'reverse engineering' field - it's a pretty nice language to read and inspect though. It almost self documents itself. Of course there are others too. Hrm... I think I might check if there's any decent posts in this section about the available programming languages / environments for the sort of thing we're all interested in - one with a good holistic approach to the pros and cons of each... If not I might make one and invite input from each corner =]

Erm... anyway, I shall stop invading this thread now - Sorry asgborges >.<
Old 11/23/2011, 01:16   #27

eheheh, I think he wouldn't mind the chat and will join once the cooking is done
Old 11/23/2011, 08:59   #28

On Topic:
If you were to use these packets sniffed here, what functions would you use ingame to send them? (Asking before I download this )

Off Topic:

Heh, you made me laugh with your comment on my WQ bot dumfck

You should see the source code of the VBA (excel) based WQ bot, now that's downright evil.

In the end you can use any language to create bots, but some are definitely more suitable than others. AHK and AutoIt are quite similar (based on the same code base, they eventually driften apart at some point) and are really great for simple pixelsearch bots (my first bot was pixel search driven in ragnarok). I think AutoIt being like PHP is somewhat true... another reason I don't like it. PHP is also the devil

If you have some experience with AutoIt though, I don't see why a tutorial on a more advanced language would be too hard. And once you get the basics down, it's all plain sailing from there... Definitely have to put in the effort of following a nice in-depth tutorial though, of which there are plenty to go around.

I know dumbfck posted about some sort of classes or structs for AutoIt, but I really wouldn't want to do without the proper thing. It's quite a natural feeling to just create your classes in pretty much the same way PWI did, and once you've managed that any future tools or programs are real easy to implement, as you only need to do the logic and can re-use all the basic class stuff (and memory reading etc).
Old 11/24/2011, 03:34   #29

Unfortunately when I try to attach to my elementclient.exe, the plugin keep crashing the process =/
Obs: I play in the PWBR.
Old 11/25/2011, 00:06   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgborges View Post
Hi there...

..long time i dont post here.. so its time for some update =]

I made a very simple plugin for Cheat Engine 5.5... as the Thread says.. it is for "Sniffing" the PW packets.. BUT.. it uses the real-time Decryption/Decompression.. so, its going to show you the real deal...

I can NOT garantee that is 100% accurate with the real packets but im sure about 99% of the encryption/compression proccess...

Im not sure if there is such a program around this forum or any others... but anyway.. give it a try and have fun =]

Instructions:

1. Decompress this plugin inside the \Plugin directory from the Cheat Engine...

2. Load the Cheat Engine 5.5... Click on Edit->Settings... move to the Plugin page... click on Add new... locate the "packeteditor.dll" inside the folder that you just installed.. and click on Open...

3. Make sure the plugin is activated on the list... and then click on OK...

4. Now you are almost good to go... Execute the game (PW) and get read to Login... just put your login and password... but dont click on Start YET...

5. Go on the Cheat Engine... open the game process (elementclient.exe)...

6. Now click on the menu Plugins->Attach packet Editor to process"...

7. The plugin window will show up (maybe on the background)... find it and put the same Login as the game.. ps:the Login is necessary to handle the RC4 encryption..

8. Go back to the game (PW)... now you are good to go... click on Start... and have fun on whatever you are doing that need to see the real packets *lol*

* A log file will be created inside the "Perfect World Entertainment" folder (or whateverelse folder you installed your PW)... the log file name will be: Log(actual date+hour).txt... and will be saved only the decrypted/decompressed packet data...
* Also after long time (1hr+) using it can be showing inaccurate data maybe due to lack of a better "history" handling, wich i still learning...

Download: (updated 20/11/2011)

Update 20/11/2011:
* Added color to Client->Server packets;
* Added Seach option in HEX format;
* Better packet history handler (internally);
* Moved the Login to the "Others" section;

Important Note: this is a very very simple utility and for now i dont have plans to extend it...but if your knowledge about the real PW packets are good and if something is not right.. pls tell me
this is working at W7 64bit?
i have dll (cepe.dll) error