Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PW Genesis offsets (ver. 493+)

Discussion on PW Genesis offsets (ver. 493+) within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 12/23/2012, 05:12   #121

elite*gold: 0
with packet sniffer if i buy 0ne single item to 7 item it will ( n * 12 bytes)
but ..for buy above 7 item ..i get more $packetsize ...
this is example 1 item = $packetsize is 20(32)
2 item = 3e(62)
3 item = 4a(74)
8 item = 88 80 86(134)
9 item = 94 80 92(146)
for = > 88 80 86(134) what it is 88 80 ?
how i write the $packetsize above 7 item,because if i put the $packetsize with the last number 86 ,,the client will crash, Thanks before
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2016, 16:09   #122

Can someone tell me how they can find target offset using Cheat engine?
Old 06/12/2016, 23:43   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldwin View Post
Can someone tell me how they can find target offset using Cheat engine?
Well, you can reset the target(no target) and search for 0 in the CE, set any target and search in Scan Type for "Changed Value", repeat until you have a fell address, and double click on then and find what access these address, change the target in game and you probably have the address.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2016, 06:40   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by louco89 View Post
Well, you can reset the target(no target) and search for 0 in the CE, set any target and search in Scan Type for "Changed Value", repeat until you have a fell address, and double click on then and find what access these address, change the target in game and you probably have the address.
I managed to find 3C for my target offset but in the bot I'm trying to run it on doesn't work when I put 3C.

BaseAdress=
SendPacket=
Target=
Old 06/13/2016, 17:55   #125

Quote:
I managed to find 3C for my target offset but in the bot I'm trying to run it on doesn't work when I put 3C.

BaseAdress=
SendPacket=
Target=
Well, a don't know what version you play. But here is 5A4. You can use this old project here from the forum, probably will give you base and target.
The packet offset just go to Sending Packet thread and there is a tutorial how to do it.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PWOffsetFinder.rar (348.6 KB, 59 views)
Old 06/14/2016, 11:10   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by louco89 View Post
Well, a don't know what version you play. But here is 5A4. You can use this old project here from the forum, probably will give you base and target.
The packet offset just go to Sending Packet thread and there is a tutorial how to do it.
I'm using 1.5.1 Build 2305.

I'm unable to find target offset.
Old 06/15/2016, 20:01   #127

Quote:
I'm using 1.5.1 Build 2305.

I'm unable to find target offset.

Tags
offsets