Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SwSro servers in maintenace

Discussion on SwSro servers in maintenace within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/04/2011, 15:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
the guy thats atacking private servers with delial-of-service ... could go to jail for that if hes finded ... idiot dosent even think be4 he acts ....
Old 02/04/2011, 15:42   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackeyes View Post
the guy thats atacking private servers with delial-of-service ... could go to jail for that if hes finded ... idiot dosent even think be4 he acts ....
No way, the target of this pservers (which are actually illegal) is to get money, so I doubt they gonna enter in trials just for a DDoS... They'd be losing money and time, we all know It would be USELESS.

#24 Is not about CPU, is about the connection, there's a time where the server can't handle any more connection requests, so the demand is bigger than the exceed brandwidth It offers, there's nothing to do with CPU, a good server can handle all DDoS they want lulz
Old 02/04/2011, 17:25   #33

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkorz123 View Post
No way, the target of this pservers (which are actually illegal) is to get money, so I doubt they gonna enter in trials just for a DDoS... They'd be losing money and time, we all know It would be USELESS.
totally true, they bought or hacked the files from a chinese or w/e
so someone bought or hacked from them too
and getting money and being rich without working by NOT giving labor
all they do is paying for vps once a month and loading silks and making some people gm which can't even spawn uniques

that's really unfair
Old 02/04/2011, 17:40   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOxide View Post
totally true, they bought or hacked the files from a chinese or w/e
so someone bought or hacked from them too
and getting money and being rich without working by NOT giving labor
all they do is paying for vps once a month and loading silks and making some people gm which can't even spawn uniques

that's really unfair
Well since I've been inside ZSZC for long I can tell you all the servers are ran by the same persons, those chinese just choose to set up a new server, all servers got a custom team to develop it, they all start from the 80cap server(just retro one) and from there they start tweaking it for their own custom and RENTED server.

Chineses do nothing and get ******* loads of money, ZSZC is able to be getting like 10.000$ per month easily, at least when I was inside ZSZC team I saw even more money than that.