Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB-Bot wont attack Need Help

Discussion on DB-Bot wont attack Need Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB-Bot wont attack Need Help

Its does all it pick up money,the skills work ,it select the mobs,but it doestnt attack sorry for bad english it would be nice if someone can help me... i use ver 1.3a
Old 01/02/2011, 19:48   #2

maybe you have to select your location where you are at the moment. sometimes i forgot that and i am wondering why the bot does not do anything.

maybe you casted your skills by yourself. i mean the buffs, then the bot does not notice that and is trying to cast the buffs but it does not work because the buffs are already casted so you just have to wait till they are expired or you click them away with your mouse so that the bot is able to cast them by hisself..

maybe one of the above are a solution for you?

Crye
Old 01/02/2011, 19:52   #3

This bot version is outdated.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DB-Bot wont attack pls Help
01/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Its does all it pick up money,the skills work ,it select the mobs,but it doestnt attack :( sorry for bad english :) it would be nice if someone can help me... i use ver 1.3a
sibibot wont attack WTF
05/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
well i was using bot 1hour ago and it worked perfect..now i trying to bot , and he not works...I runing bot, loading game, getting char to place and starting setuped bot and turning bot on...I pressing on monster and bot uses first skill and then nothing.Bot auto poting , but no buffing ...HELP! I tryed google but nothing good found
Agbot wont attack
12/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello, my AgBot starts out normally, the autopot, buff and every other function works perfectly but when i click on "Start Bot" it buffs and then it just runs around in circles, does anybody know any solution? it be great if you can help me. i've looked everywhere but i cant find a solution.
TBOT PROBELM!!! WONT ATTACK
11/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
my bot just runs and runs from moster to moster but it wont attak any... it was working yesterday why isnt it working today >.< please anyone has any idea how to fix this?
New Bot Wont Attack!!!
11/08/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
Hello guys, i finally run it succesful, but bot wont attack any mob??? what should i do?