Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] something strange with db bot

Discussion on [QUESTION] something strange with db bot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] something strange with db bot

when there are no mobs around the bot should move around to find some butsomewhy the bot doesn't move it seems like it's trying but it's only like shaking the char not moving it to another place. i can't sort out this problem. thanks
Old 06/17/2010, 14:07   #2

elite*gold: 20
This happens because the bot is trying to go somewhere outside the range you've set . What I usually do is: Only use the MOB LEVELS , not the RANGE .

Hope this works out good for you .
Old 06/17/2010, 14:52   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
i got this problem too after they made the new update mobs thatz spawn new after ur at ur train place getting attacked by ur bot he ignores the mobs that were already there as u logged in....
Old 06/17/2010, 19:20   #4

elite*gold: 0
i'm gonna try hitman's suggestion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strange Question
03/21/2009 - Archlord - 3 Replies
How can I put japanese symbols in my sig of glory? i need this.... 永遠の謝罪
strange
10/26/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Hello, it is me wutangbong again. Did you remember when i tried to express my feelings in front of everyone? Yes that is so true. But kikichan did not let me continue, instead he just send me a pm which said: post again I will ban you. Post in english or german. That are understandable. Maybe i should start posting in english he can understand because some are just not capable of reading something which is a bit different. Well enough said, i just thought that maybe he would give me a...
Strange bug or what
05/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys i dont know what to do . 1st time i experience such a thing . everytime i ride horse . my char stop moving and the horse goes under the ground . plz tell me what to do . thnx
A strange question...
11/17/2006 - Main - 2 Replies
Dear neighbours, I have an assignment for school (we are supposed to "design" a excursion to Berlin), and I was wondering if some of you would know cheap places where you can have a decent meal. Cheap places around the following sites would be preffered: *the Reichstag *the Hauptbahnhof *some nice place in Potsdam *the Kreuzberg en Prenzlau neighboorhoods *somewhere at the Kurfürstendamm