Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB Bot problem with skills..

Discussion on DB Bot problem with skills.. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB Bot problem with skills..

..when i am in game and i switch to the bot window to set the skills and coordinates and stuff.. it wont show anyskills..it is empty.. can any one tell me how to fix this? (i play on ZSZC server)
Old 06/04/2010, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
do you use the newly provided crackloader?
running as admin?
comp mode xp?
ensured that you dont have any item mall items in your inventory?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2010, 01:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
i took the wolf out of my inventory then restart and it worked. thanks
Old 06/04/2010, 07:46   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
normally it needs to work with wolf
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Problem) Skills
06/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I did everything. I deleted dump folder, files in settings and skillcfg. I put everything in storage, gear, pet, gold. I have absolutely nothing in my inventory. I even went out and attacked low level mobs with my fist. I reinstalled db bot and zszc so many times. The skills still don't show up, however they do show up on my alternate character which is weird...:facepalm: Please help me.
problem mit p skills..
02/24/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hay leute, wenn ich einem anderen speiler p skills machen will sagt er :'No such Skill by that name.' was tun?
skills problem
11/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi...i'm botting a rogue dagger which have a buff "dagger desperate" which last for 900 seconds...but everytime after 20 seconds cool down, it juz rebuff and making me easy to die when i waste time while fighting party/giant and wasting mp..any suggestion to make it rebuff oni when the buff is over?
No Skills? No Problem
05/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
There might be some issues with the way iSROBOT was picking up the skills. This is how to resolve your issue. 1. Upgrade 1 of your skill for instance "Flaming wave - Burning". 2. Remove all of your attacking skill tree(from bot) 3. Recite 1 of your return scroll so you can go back to town 4. Open up isrobot (hit home) and click "fresh" 5. Then go back to your training place and attack your flaming wave - burning 6. Then the bot should work properly. Hope this help...