Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SjSRO every 5 minutes I log in = DC ?!?!?!

Discussion on SjSRO every 5 minutes I log in = DC ?!?!?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SjSRO every 5 minutes I log in = DC ?!?!?!

I have been trying to fix this all day , so if you help me I would really appreciate it.
So when i log in after about 5 or less minutes i get disconnected.
I tried different medias , reinstalls , different installs in parts , no parts.
I downloaded the latest framework (3.5)
I have no more idea what the hell could be wrong!
Its not the internet as i phoned my mate up on skype then i logged in still talking to him , got disconnected from silkroad but i didnt from skype so its nothing to do with my 10mb/s internet.
I got a new computer yesterday as my 5 years old one broke 1 week ago.
I hoped to play sjSRO get my lvl up but its impossible
PLEASE PLEASE HELP MEEE :*( I WILL TRY YOUR METHOD AND INFORM YOU WHAT IS HAPPENING :/
Old 04/25/2010, 18:35   #2

Play SWSRO
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2010, 18:46   #3

me too dude
Sjsro Old became so boring
lots of DC makes it harder than Isro
wish they fix it fast coz this private server's problems increased and becomes so unacceptable, the first thing was about that stall network error and then we come to DC mania
i get DC every 5 min too, i don't know why there are no many people discussing this serius problem of this server, i feel that only we both facing this problem
so plz if other people read this topic comment so we know if it is an international problem or just restricted to certain country that recive that DCs
Old 04/25/2010, 18:48   #4

Is SunSRO easy to log in ?
Where can i get a client can you give me a link ? Edit: Oh yeah i forgot that you have to pay to register -.-
Looks like only us 2 are having the problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[win 7] dc at exactly 10 minutes
08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi. My problem is this : I have 2 computers connected to the internet thru a router. The first,a desktop,has win xp on it and i can play silkroad for days without disconnecting. The second,a laptop with a cable internet connection has windows 7 home premium on it and it always disconnects after exactly 10 minutes,precisely 10 minutes. I've tried all kind of stuff : running in compatibility mode,changing router settings and a lot more but nothing...still disconnects after exactly 10...
I get Dc on Sjsro every 5-10 minutes
11/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I get dc on sjsro every 5-10 minutes ... and i dont know why.... i tryed with a not edited media.pk ... i tryed with a lot of media.pk ... even with KingLi media.pk ... and i still get dc... Pls ... can some1 help me? i really want to play Sjsro... Thx
D/c after 5 minutes
10/25/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Sup guys, Ive ran into a new problem since a few days. Whenever I join the game with the bypasser and then use hacks it d/c's me after like 5 minutes. I know I got all the offsets right cuz I checked and looked for myself what they were. Hope some1 can help me solve this problem. Thanks in advance! Edit:
1 hour and 8 minutes until sjsro is reopened read now you guys
02/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
server is finishing maintenance in 1 hour and 8 minutes and all accounts are still there with same lvl and equipment sjsro team is sorry for the length of time you've all had to wait for it to reopen but they have had problems with some errors reopening the server and they apologize greatly so see you guys on ina hour when its open =]
DC Every 5 minutes.
09/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I would like to know why too many people get DC in a new server when it's rush hour... I can play the hole night without DC and prefectly, then when it stats to get crowded server discconect me. Same happed with too many people. I have sro_client fromg greyfox, and loader from rumata.. example: I can play uranus without DC 1 week till next inspection, and Gaia DC every time, so it's a server problem, or it's joymax that want we buy premium ? There is something to do apart of...