Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Have A Question About Tsro bot

Discussion on I Have A Question About Tsro bot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Have A Question About Tsro bot

Hi all,
I know if u dont enter from the first time in swsro 1 with tsro bot i doesnt works and i know too that sibi bot use to worked same way....but with sibi to enter from unlimited tries and the bot works i used procexp and my question is : TSRO CAN WORK WITH PROCEXP TO ENTER FROM UNLIMITED TRIES AND THE BOT WORKS?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
some tsro question
08/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
so i want to know first is there an bot for it where can i buy silk and is it possible to buy gold :D is the server laggy and makes the gm´s many events?^^
Question about Tsro
08/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So guys i have read all the topics about Tsro and i think i will start to play there :D but i wana know something can ppls buy items from item mall from other ppls like in ecsro? i heard you can do that in Ksro :) and if yes what are the prices for example of a global or a GT ?:) i hope i get that infos :) Thx :)
[TSRO] ibot question
08/15/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Where can i get a dw train script? there doesnt seem to be one in the folder?...
[TSRO] Question/discussion
08/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Right, we all hate botters but there comes to a point that we need them =.= I bot maybe one hour a day on pservers and hand grind the rest of the time... Atm im using keypresser and auto target on tsro, is there any proper FREE bots that i can use instead? Thanks
Tsro Bow Question
08/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
i will make hybrid 70:70 on Tsro is this build good 100 Pacheon 100 Fire 68 Ice 32 Lighting set Protector