Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swsro 1 C9 error (its more than just a C9)

Discussion on Swsro 1 C9 error (its more than just a C9) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Swsro 1 C9 error (its more than just a C9)

Like the title say`s it "its more than jsut a C9" i think my pc doesnt like swsro 1 o.O i never had a problem with my internet connection (saying this becouse i know C9 means a internet connection problem or somethin like that) but 2 days ago started somethin very weird : i start swsro 1 with lolkop`s loader (at this point i have a 100% fast and secure internet connection) i write my ID and PW make a few try`s to log in (doing it the old fashion way with something heavy on the ENTER) and then it freezes at Requesting players info blablabla and in 2-3 min says C9 and my internet stops o.O i exit the log in screen and BOOM i got a prefectly working connection... Do the same 2-3 times and internet stops when i launch swsro i checked firewall and about 2-3 things i though might be making the problem but nothing works SO I WOULD KINDLY ASK SOME ONE WHO KNOWS A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND THAT PLEASE YOU GOT AN IDEA WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON AND HOW CAN I FIX IT ?! THANKS IN ADVANCE HF =)
Old 03/31/2010, 23:24   #2

i think i know the answer ! don't use pet filter by noax ! if u use it, after 3-4 tryes, it stucks at "requesting user information....". same thing happends to me too, i start pet filter, then i connect using lolkop loader, it trtes reconnecting 3-4 times, then stuck !
Old 03/31/2010, 23:31   #3

btw KonTroLL its me BowKing look your friend list :P
On topic : dude i never used any pet filter o.O stupid chinese piece of sh*t modem... the biggest joke is 1 of my friends that plays swsro 1 and uses a diffrent internet has the same problem but another friend that plays swsro 1 using the same internet as mine plays o.O how stupid can it get.. ITS ALL CUZ OF THE GLOBAL WARMING...
Old 04/01/2010, 00:24   #4

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
c9 means u got no connection with the login server, internet problems isnt allways the problem..
eh, ur sure u dont have wireless or some ****? this problem seems realy weird
Old 04/01/2010, 11:07   #5

i called a pc mechanic (sorry i have a very bad english) and he changed my modem NO wonder weird things were happening the modem was chinese piece of sh*t... eventualy problem fixed =)

this thread can be closed =)
Old 04/01/2010, 12:17   #6

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris941 View Post
i called a pc mechanic (sorry i have a very bad english) and he changed my modem NO wonder weird things were happening the modem was... eventualy problem fixed =)

this thread can be closed =)
Am happy for you
No harm for chinese ppl ,

#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread