Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE END OF ECSRO!!

Discussion on THE END OF ECSRO!! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/13/2010, 16:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
I don't give a **** anymore about ECSRO ...
After i bought a vip account again they closed the server ...
Charge back time xDDDD
Actually i'm playing on Csro
Old 02/13/2010, 16:43   #32

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobber View Post
senseless post...
Senseless cuz what?
Cuz he said he'll do a chargeback to you lovely ecsro?
Bueheuhaha.

As I know,this thread is about END OF ECSRO and he said that since they "closed" the server he don't give a **** about it which means he don't want to waste money so he'll do a chargeback.

It's not offtopic,so you failed sir
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/13/2010, 16:47   #33

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
who is this mobber guy anyway? ex-ecsro staff member?
as soon as people speculate something about ecsro he pops in, and says "you all have no idea".
so. if the whole world is wrong, what is right then?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/13/2010, 16:47   #34

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobber View Post
Yea, that's right.
And the sro-db got nearly NO idea whats going on with the servers
Why would they? They clearly said "All the ongoing rumours are in our eyes far from the reality and the only one who knows the truth is ocean and he is very conservative as usual. We asked him to make a clear statement for the community about the future of ECSRO and when the Servers would be back - without any success. As I already said Ocean is very conservative but in this case we believe that he is vehemently refusing a statement!" So how can they know whats going on if ecsro team dosen't tell them?
Old 02/13/2010, 16:49   #35

elite*gold: 36
I smell dirty lies grrr
Old 02/13/2010, 16:51   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
well maybe, they had no time to spend on a ****** priv server?
and the same exploit happened on isro too, (some guy started duping 42 suns and making them +10) , so ecsro team cudve fixed the bug if they wanted to actually.
i think joymax just got fed up of this ****, so they sued them. i mean its been almost 3 years since ecsro started, and joymax didnt see ecsro for 3 years?
but , yeah u have a point, but the idea of joymax having a contract with them has a higher chance of being true than any other ideas tho, am i right?
It's a possibility, but we will never know.
Old 02/13/2010, 16:57   #37

Received Thanks: 1,072
Great discussion guys. No spam until page number 4 when someone started to lead to guy down that road. Rock On !

My opinion on this situation would be some legal trouble with Joymax. Because of the nature of the shut down. It was just to sudden and usually they come up with some excuse as to why the server is down etc etc. This time ECSRO just kept quiet about the it so there could be something more going on the inside. Just my opinion anyways.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2010, 16:59   #38

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Member View Post
@Mobber please stick to your forum pls. Oops i forgot u dont have one.

Now when we are talkin about ecsro i can also tell you that swsro will be gone aswell.
Im not going to tell my source for that info but i can confirm it for those dumbshit that believe in the update crap
" ... and the great,just-registered no name said so...[..] After that,god of evil,Beliar,destroyed the word and the great unnamed hero which saved our lifes in the Mining Valley,came to defeat his evil forces again...[..] " xD

Who played Gothic know about what I'm talking about :P

I jsut wanted to say that just registered no name said that THE BEST PSRO EVER RELEASED will be down as same as the WORST so we need to believe.

Also,proove that,oh sorry,you can't 'cause your post is a bunch of bullshit like mine,but w/e..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathor View Post
Great discussion guys. No spam until page number 4 when someone started to lead to guy down that road. Rock On !

My opinion on this situation would be some legal trouble with Joymax. Because of the nature of the shut down. It was just to sudden and usually they come up with some excuse as to why the server is down etc etc. This time ECSRO just kept quiet about the it so there could be something more going on the inside. Just my opinion anyways.
Well,how it's going?
I mean,you know what :P

I'll log on at MSN later,cuz I made new system for safety,so ... need to reinstall everything etc...
Old 02/13/2010, 17:04   #39

Joymax is obviously stucking it's nose in here. Swsro and ECSRO are the most known pservers, and they are down. Mysro isn't that much popular, therefore it isn't down yet...
Old 02/13/2010, 17:16   #40

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Joymax is obviously stucking it's nose in here. Swsro and ECSRO are the most known pservers, and they are down. Mysro isn't that much popular, therefore it isn't down yet...
Why do you say JoyMax?
CSRO is not owned by JoyMax so it's not their problem :P
Old 02/13/2010, 17:20   #41

Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Why do you say JoyMax?
CSRO is not owned by JoyMax so it's not their problem :P
Well I say Joymax because they are the developers and the publisher of the game. So it makes sense that they are the ones taking the legal action of the private servers. But I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be them. But it would make sense for them to be doing this.

#Oh ya. Their the one selling the rights to these game and the original "owner" so would make sense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2010, 17:26   #42

Quote:
Well I say Joymax because they are the developers and the publisher of the game. So it makes sense that they are the ones taking the legal action of the private servers. But I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be them. But it would make sense for them to be doing this.

#Oh ya. Their the one selling the rights to these game and the original "owner" so would make sense.
Well since Joymax made contract with csro company means that company is responsible because they are the owners of that license :P. But still joymax might still be doing this. Probably hax0ring into oceans PC with their unlimited korean mmorpg technology
Old 02/13/2010, 17:28   #43

Received Thanks: 1,109
ecsro and swsro is down but not because of JOYMAX!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2010, 17:30   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Well since Joymax made contract with csro company means that company is responsible because they are the owners of that license :P. But still joymax might still be doing this. Probably hax0ring into oceans PC with their unlimited korean mmorpg technology
They forced him to close it. He made a deal with them to not get sued if he returned the serverfiles to them personally. He made the deal with them and returned the servers with the files, Thats the thruth i think you can close this thread now because i've told it now.
Old 02/13/2010, 17:33   #45

Received Thanks: 4,729
and you are???

well..i tell the truth.. ocean was raped by aliens.
he's in a psycho hospital now and cant host the server anymore. you may close the thread now and believe my bullshit
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bad news for ecsro, ecsro, swsro