Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Swsro2 DAMAGE HACK !

Discussion on Swsro2 DAMAGE HACK ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2010, 17:12   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post
You wont listen to me?
Avatars are items,wtf about you talking?
Its still a db bug.

You didnt played testserver-ecsro? even this failgm said,its db bug.
They just changed avatars to pvp capes.

Seems like you dont know anything about media.pk2.
Tell me one thing? You know what will happend if its were a media.pk2 bug? Just a f*ck1ng crash.
+1
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 17:20   #17

Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
You wont listen to me?
Avatars are items,wtf about you talking?
Its still a db bug.

You didnt played testserver-ecsro? even this failgm said,its db bug.
They just changed avatars to pvp capes.

Seems like you dont know anything about media.pk2.
Tell me one thing? You know what will happend if its were a media.pk2 bug? Just a f*ck1ng crash.
Define 'DB BUG' before you spit it, because I'm pretty certain you have no idea what you're talking about (LMAO @ DB bug).

If all the visuals are saved in the media.pk, and obviously angel dress in media.pk either reads the wrong model of angel dress, or the model doesn't even exist in the media.pk since you can't see it on the character.
Now import .dds/.ddj angel dress model from iSro or any other sro, and you'll see the angel dress instead of a naked character, which has absolutely to do nothing with a DB bug since it's only a VISUAL bug, dear pro Pk2 Editor.

BEFORE you quote me, DEFINE what is a 'DB BUG', explain the literal meaning of it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2010, 17:29   #18

Quote:
Ok man, we´ll see.
I´ll import all things.
You wont even see a flying char lol.

I´ll post here later a pwn picture against you here. ok

dear "oh so pro sro player".

Dropdead,go call more friends haha.

It was about time you realize you can't type English, finally about time you switched to the language you can at least speak and um.. back to the topic.

Excuse me Pro pk2 **** editor, OF COURSE You won't see the flying char because you have to edit the character running motion, and can mert actually posting something or keep jocking you?
Old 02/04/2010, 17:30   #19

Quote:
Werden wir sehn, du "pro sro zocka".
Wenn ich sage es ist ein DB bug,dann ist es auch eins,haben wir uns da verstanden?
Da ich weis,das du kein planüber media.pk2 edit hast,kann ich mir das schon gut vorstellen,das du nur mist rum laberst.

Wenn du mich qouten solltest,übersetzt mein text ins richtige english,du allwissender.

bb
hahahahah ur so right hahaha +1
Old 02/04/2010, 17:31   #20

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Excuse me Pro pk2 **** editor, OF COURSE You won't see the flying char because you have to edit the character running motion.

Wusstest du schon das es mittlerweile in der pk2 drin ist?

Wie oft soll ich noch schreiben das es ein Datenbank fehler ist.

Wie sollte ein einfacher "pk2 bug" nachdem reloggen, die waffe verschwinden lassen?

Hast mal darüber nach gedacht?

Hast du kein plan oder tust du nur so?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 17:32   #21

german speaking ftw!
Old 02/04/2010, 17:36   #22

He is typing English because he obviously is NOT capable of having an English conversation due to his HORRIBLE English, I don't mind it ofcourse, I'm right so I'm just taking a high stand at the moment laughing at his immaturity

And I'm out of this topic, Not worth getting a Ban to prove him a point (Because rudeness is the only way to explain something to a kindergartens mental leveled brain).

Just as usual, you got Pwnd,

Talk more German, make even a bigger fool out of you, I know you will
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 17:42   #23

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Define 'DB BUG' before you spit it, because I'm pretty certain you have no idea what you're talking about (LMAO @ DB bug).

If all the visuals are saved in the media.pk, and obviously angel dress in media.pk either reads the wrong model of angel dress, or the model doesn't even exist in the media.pk since you can't see it on the character.
Now import .dds/.ddj angel dress model from iSro or any other sro, and you'll see the angel dress instead of a naked character, which has absolutely to do nothing with a DB bug since it's only a VISUAL bug, dear pro Pk2 Editor.

BEFORE you quote me, DEFINE what is a 'DB BUG', explain the literal meaning of it.
I can't find any definition to a Database bug damage, never been there or here that's probably a visual bug, missing angel dress ddj which makes the char naked .
add to that, if you revised pictures naked character receiving 200 damage?
i don't think so he would probably receiving more damage to a naked char, don't tell me he got a database defense bug aslo

Would have been better if ~Li or whoever to talk in English so as we can make a decent conversation, but i really understand if you can't type or talk English, then i will have to use my german ~ english translator.

Anyway be safe guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 17:45   #24

You should learn german before you talking to us
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 17:47   #25

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by mert View Post
You mean talking to ~Li ? I've never seen a single post of you but quoting your friend's post with +1 , haha or ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 18:42   #26

elite*gold: 40
nice bug lol
Old 02/04/2010, 19:03   #27

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by mert View Post
you should grow some ***** and think of a decent comeback, nobody gives a **** about german, 70% of people here complain if someone posts in german and asks them to post in english, so basically, nobody gives a **** about your german, oh wait, li does, but too bad nobody gives a **** about him too lol
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/04/2010, 19:30   #28

elite*gold: 1
E*pvp bigest Flame/Spamm forum i've ever seen.
We should coment about that bug...or close it cuz _FoulSoul_ explained but u just start flaming again...go on ts,skype,msn,icq,yahoo,gmail,ebudy and talk about ur low problems and signatures like those of Li,DoubleD and lopasas...keep ur presonal problems out of this forum don't advertise ur stupid problems or hack/scamms here -.-"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/04/2010, 19:37   #29

Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy View Post
E*pvp bigest Flame/Spamm forum i've ever seen.
We should coment about that bug...or close it cuz _FoulSoul_ explained but u just start flaming again...go on ts,skype,msn,icq,yahoo,gmail,ebudy and talk about ur low problems and signatures like those of Li,DoubleD and lopasas...keep ur presonal problems out of this forum don't advertise ur stupid problems or hack/scamms here -.-"
Because people like mert and kingli fails to much, So it impossible to not flame them!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2010, 19:39   #30

elite*gold: 1
Ignore them ...or smth put don't just post sensless trying to prove them smth or trying to be smart...
Closed Thread