Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it just me or SjSro server suck ??

Discussion on Is it just me or SjSro server suck ?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it just me or SjSro server suck ??

when i play sjsro it always gets dc and when i open it
Old 02/01/2010, 14:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
its you
I never get dc on sjsro randomly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warhill KalOnline Private Server Suck
12/25/2009 - Kal Online - 58 Replies
Hello as you see Warhill KalOnline Private Server Suck alex is litl d.mb kid who is corupted to TURKY people so now here we go who need values give me tnx and pm me for values values for storm you will lvl realy fast and ill tell you some good spots noob alex i was storming in fort and he didnt get me hes d.mb like s.th Next Step Put Warhill website down.. till then you can do it.. i must learn some things and need time Warhill - A Private KalOnline Server
suck us server profiel [Freekingdom]
03/31/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
sucke freekingdom profiel mindestens+40 was ich gebe :ein 2009longju profiel lvl 68 wer will pn me:):):):):):)
suck me
08/04/2008 - Combat Arms - 1 Replies
well in recent attempts to connect to the game it says ip not supported means eu players are blocked so its usa only kinda stupid the hole eu now hate combat arms for doing that noob decision blocking the eu out nice 1 lmfao i dont like the game anyway cod4 ftw 2moons ftw :):):):o:o:o just wish they coulda thought of eu players to be honest selfish fu**************noob*******di*******faggo******
this privet server suck and the GM's only want money
02/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
this privet server suck and the GM's only want money and the exp suck and the server have lags and many ppl :S it like the real Silkroad Is Ther any more server's?:S