Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] New PVP system(FFA & DUEL) vSRO

Discussion on [Discussion] New PVP system(FFA & DUEL) vSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 02/13/2016, 17:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Good work Goffieeeeee
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 20:21   #17

Received Thanks: 2,330
I like it, makes Silkroad more advanced yet simple and understandable.
Although, since it's filter-based, I think there will be idiots which will abuse on AOE/Area attacks, which will trigger the duelists, or am I wrong?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2016, 23:17   #18

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Although, since it's filter-based, I think there will be idiots which will abuse on AOE/Area attacks, which will trigger the duelists, or am I wrong?
Once you are in a duel you can't damage or be damaged by anyone else.
Old 02/14/2016, 06:08   #19

Received Thanks: 1,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
When you use AOE/Area attacks it will not inflict or trigger the duel list, but it will do damage of course, but, I do not see that as a big issue anyway.

I didn't test AOE attacks do, maybe they don't work ^^
I will test now.

Edit:

AOE attacks work on other people, but it doesn't trigger or inflict the duel list. But then again, you have 4 duel colors.

And:
You only get one win message if you kill 1++ players with AOE, so it will not bug if you give coins or whatever from winning rounds.
Old 02/14/2016, 07:05   #20
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
how about you guys stop baiting answers from the other users. This goes for you too, Goofie

if you feel a user is going to bait you, report the post and we will take the bait for you take care of it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2016, 08:05   #21

I appreciate all the positive comments I've got so far about this system, if you have any thoughts or ideas that could somehow improve the system or change something please let me know.
Old 02/14/2016, 15:25   #22

Idea is great Goofie and I guess if you added the feature that no one can pk you when you are with cape on that would be even more amazing.
Old 02/14/2016, 15:32   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogLoft420 View Post
Idea is great Goofie and I guess if you added the feature that no one can pk you when you are with cape on that would be even more amazing.
That's true.

I'm working on the features, party stuff is already complete.
Old 02/15/2016, 06:08   #24

It will be nice if the users can set their own rules. I mean, no snowshield, no zerk, no firewall, no vigors, etc.
Old 02/15/2016, 06:35   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazdingo7 View Post
It will be nice if the users can set their own rules. I mean, no snowshield, no zerk, no firewall, no vigors, etc.
Yeah but, that would be a issue cause. Then I need to re-make the attack stuff and make people register with typing in chat and ****.
Old 02/20/2016, 15:58   #26

really...good work goofiee ^^ ...keep in progress bro