Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.Bsr?

Discussion on .Bsr? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
.Bsr?

Alright. So i have been going around this for almost 2 month. I have found a way. So i wanted to discuss it out with you guys. So basically. If we edited a Model using 3dmax.
Then we changed the extention to .BSR using hex editor. Is it going to work as it intended too? I am trying to code something similar to that. But it get complicated the further i step.. If you guys can discuss this up maybe we reach to a point. Because i believe. .BSR and others are the core of the game. All of the stuff we are editing are just **** comparing to what is waiting there.

You can do it by taking the original bsr file and modify it with hex editor,

found inside it the path of the file that you want replace with the modified .bmt or .bms or .ddj inside the .bsr file ...

change the path or redirect it to your new .bms and .bmt file

If anyone doesnt know what is that. BSR is a connection between BMT -- DDJ and 3D BMS.
Old 08/25/2015, 19:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well u have here :
1 -
2 -
Quote:
Well there are a few projects out there which use the .bsr files think of "edxNVMViewer", "Silkroad Map Viewer" and some other projects but they read .bsr files and doesn't write them. So you'll have to make one for yourself and figure out the rest of the structure with a hex editor.
Also :
Quote:
Open it with notepad. It contains file names:
.bmt : texture
.bms : 3D model
.bsk (if present) : skeleton
.ban : animation
.efp : visual effect
/*------------------------------

Also you may use google for more info , but at least those topics will explain all u need to deal them ..