Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Silkroad Developer

Discussion on [Question] Silkroad Developer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/17/2015, 21:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
+1 Skipper i guess so

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.
[Question To All Pro's At Eo Developer's about droping stars bug]
07/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
my server is online for 1 month ago all was goin fine. After 2 weeks ppl asked for higer compose rates . i raised it to them and the pet's raised at 7-14 mark per 1 compose after 2 days from that more than 5 player's said that they are having droping star's. i lowed the the rates back but not as it was it's now 3-8 mark's per compose. and the same problem is still their the player's still suffuring from thats star's droping. any one knows how to solve it or why is that problem is at my...
Wemade buys over Silkroad Online developer
06/16/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
Just 2 days back, Wemade signed an agreement to buy over Joymax CEO's and 3 other important board members' shares, which is around 25.8%. With this, Wemade has taken control of a company best known for its multi-language MMO hit, Silkroad Online. With this, Wemade hopes to increase its development power (Wemade is a developer + publisher themselves) and make a bigger impact on the MMO market. This will also allow Wemade to hit international markets with their future games, riding on Silkroad...
Wemade buys over Silkroad Online developer
06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss59/gamenews86 /wemade-1.png Just 2 days back, Wemade signed an agreement to buy over Joymax CEO's and 3 other important board members' shares, which is around 25.8%. With this, Wemade has taken control of a company best known for its multi-language MMO hit, Silkroad Online. With this, Wemade hopes to increase its development power (Wemade is a developer + publisher themselves) and make a bigger impact on the MMO market. This will also allow Wemade to hit...
A question for DeSwa or for any developer
06/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi All: A question for DeSwa or for any developer: could change the SibiPrecincts, so you have auto training? and the Autologin professional + SibiPrecincts would be a perfect pack of bot =D when the pj dies, buy potions, repair weapon, etc. And return to the place