Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Developement] Extreme c# emu

Discussion on [Developement] Extreme c# emu within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/16/2009, 14:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
cool. good luck!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Action 7 in developement! Screenshots!
11/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 71 Replies
I bet, most of you are wondering what will be in Dekaron's action7, and if it will be AT ALL... Well, theese are A7 pictures that I (and others) found. A7 announcements (2d one added!) http://mfiledekaron.gamehi.co.kr/UPLOAD/news/even t/10050510189.jpghttp://img407.imageshack.us/img40 7/2104/announcement2.jpg A7 armors
[Developement]5018Server(Under Progress)
08/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies
Okay. After Arco released the 5018Source with Hybrids sockets. Then I have started a serious project about starting develope a 5018server. I have used the last 3hours on working on some general things. Here is what I have done so far. Console Commands: /exit :: Closing server /restart :: Restarting server
[Developement] Server RAT
02/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Hello ppl i made a tool to access your server via a little console app to reboot it or do other shit like execute commands just you dont have to be in range of the hosting computer. Simply connect to your server ip and remote it :rolleyes: All required information is in the RAR file. THIS PRODUCT IS LICENCED UNDER LGPL v3! Features:
New Server Developement Forum!
09/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Yo hello guys i made a Forum to develope and code/script LOTF and or headset source! We are gonna use it as open source project coz its much better than a lil team working 4 his own... Join us today and get all newest Codes Scripts adds sources! Enjoy