Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL] CAP 30 Server, Start from the beginnings

Discussion on [POLL] CAP 30 Server, Start from the beginnings within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: What do you think about Cap 30 server?
Good idea, I would like to try this! 36 75.00%
Bad idea, I won't join! 12 25.00%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11/14/2014, 23:34   #16

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillous View Post
That's my video actually heh, yeah I can't even remember about the server
***** guess who's here..
But ye same I can't remember either, I got just few memorable photos of our guild members.
actually i thought you quit sro long time ago..well i'm shocked
guess we will try this one since we've an old experience about it
''private message''

sorry about the offtopic.
Old 11/14/2014, 23:39   #17

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
***** guess who's here..
But ye same I can't remember either, I got just few memorable photos of our guild members.
actually i thought you quit sro long time ago..well i'm shocked
guess we will try this one since we've an old experience about it
''private message''

sorry about the offtopic.
Who are you? :P can't remember.
Well I haven't played sro for like a year but still check epvp, just downloaded 1 server to try it, dem memories
Old 11/15/2014, 05:06   #18

elite*gold: 0
start at cap 40, and chinese only... all rates at 1x, after 1 month raise to 50 cap, another month to 60, 2 months to 70, 2 months to 80... would be awesome I know a ton of people who would be interested if it is done right.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2014, 19:59   #19

You should be really responsable at editing all skills and balancing the classes,at the beginning you should do a closed beta so you can actually test builds with different items,nerf skills,remove skills if needed,calculate so that all builds have a chance on being good and guess what.

It could be the next best thing in sro scene since a loot of people are interested,just me i could easyly bring like 4-10 players that i know would totally play it.

Imagine that server that has only jangan,some new routes implemented for trading,only tiger girl,balanced ctf and so on.

If u can pull that off sir.U would have ur hat filled with gold !
Old 11/15/2014, 21:19   #20

cap 30 ?
well that's sucks for me...

atleast make it cap 60 or something but 30 ? WTF man there was a server cap 30 Xom Nhala or something like that and it failed so dont creat the same server that you will fail ( i guess )
Old 11/15/2014, 22:56   #21

Thanks everyone for feedback and suggestions.
We decided to raise the cap to 60, since cap 30 was too low cap to fit most of the high level chinese skills. Of ourse exp/sp rates will raise up aswell, we're planning 3-5x exp/sp rate. If you have any ideas, suggestions - we are really welcome to read all of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillous View Post
Someone created one some time ago, I was actually in the beta test, not sure if it went live, it must have lasted like a month or so, can't remember.
Yeah, Xelhua by LgD. Server died because they created boring gameplay, since best gear was for gold in npc's, you just had to sit on your trans pet and trade goods to another town. Jobbing was boring because nobody was thieving.
Our main goal to create interesting, different, unique server.

« hi all | help site »