Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I think SWSRO client is UPLOADED

Discussion on I think SWSRO client is UPLOADED within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/01/2009, 23:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPot View Post
Look at this post: ()

客户端下载 (2009-09-01)
=
Client download (2009-09-01)

>>>> I clicked this link>>>>

下载地址1

=

Download Address 1

I tried to download but i couldn't =(
Any ideas?
this guy lost his fuking mind by waiting so much for server to open.. go get some sleep.. ****.. cant you fuking see the DATE? or youre just fuking moron?
Old 10/01/2009, 23:31   #17

jason u talkin to me? lol... dude did you see the website? it says that the client is up already so yeah i am downloading... if you want to wait that is your problem and who else wanna wait... i just said it is up if you want to try do it i dont care...
Old 10/01/2009, 23:35   #18

vinny17 OPEN YOUR EYES>> i didnt QUOTE ANY OF YOUR POSTS.. OOOOOMMMGG!!! Whats wrong with people today?

anyway.. the website download is outdate..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2009, 23:37   #19

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny17 View Post
jason u talkin to me? lol... dude did you see the website? it says that the client is up already so yeah i am downloading... if you want to wait that is your problem and who else wanna wait... i just said it is up if you want to try do it i dont care...
Quote:
From Maya blog:
2nd Oct, 01:15 am pekin time

I am sry , still no news from GM about when finished the updating , so just wait , and pay attention here , when i have get the new client or patch , i will issue here at first time , dont spam in my msn , there are more than 3800 members in my both MSN,so many msg to come in every mins , I will be mad , crazy ! i am sry , cant replay all in msn and yahoo.

just pay attention here.
Nothing about a new client added yet.

Iam going to play Cs...
Old 10/01/2009, 23:37   #20

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
Did you download this client? it's outdated...
not done yet but almost... ill tell you if is updater version or not... it doesnt make any sense the open a client wich is not updated... but if it is updated ill give you the link from a closer source not from china because of the download speed is too low there...
Old 10/01/2009, 23:44   #21

Quote:
i assumed we're looking at the same website right?? is it if so, we both see the ******* DATES??? its not in chinese char.. its in NUMBERS>.. check for yourself.. geees.. my goodnes. i have to take a rest cos of that.. im stressed out lol
Old 10/01/2009, 23:46   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
Nothing about a new client added yet.

Iam going to play Cs...
wat serv
Old 10/01/2009, 23:56   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonpotpot View Post
i assumed we're looking at the same website right?? is it if so, we both see the ******* DATES??? its not in chinese char.. its in NUMBERS>.. check for yourself.. geees.. my goodnes. i have to take a rest cos of that.. im stressed out lol
LOL MAN... YEAH THAT IS THE WEBSITE... OK I WILL EXPLAIN IT...

客户端下载 (2009-09-01)

FIRST LINK REDIRECTS YOU TO A WEBSITE THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT BUT YOU NEED A DOWNLOAD MANAGER CALLED RAYSOURCE... UNDERSTOOD? OK THE DATE SAYS THAT IT IS FOR OCTOBER 1ST OF 2009... WHAT IS THAT YOU CANT SEE? I AM STRESSED TOO
Old 10/02/2009, 00:00   #24

Quote:
LOL MAN... YEAH THAT IS THE WEBSITE... OK I WILL EXPLAIN IT...

客户端下载 (2009-09-01)

FIRST LINK REDIRECTS YOU TO A WEBSITE THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT BUT YOU NEED A DOWNLOAD MANAGER CALLED RAYSOURCE... UNDERSTOOD? OK THE DATE SAYS THAT IT IS FOR OCTOBER 1ST OF 2009... WHAT IS THAT YOU CANT SEE? I AM STRESSED TOO
**** you are retarded... have fun downloading an old client
Thanks
1 User