Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just want your guys opinions on 70-90 cap SRO

Discussion on Just want your guys opinions on 70-90 cap SRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 122
Just want your guys opinions on 70-90 cap SRO

So I see countless amount of people making private servers and watching so many fail without ever being a success and claiming to be the best 70 80 or 90 cap server.

So it got me thinking, people are trying to make private servers to bring the old and nostalgic times back to life right? And yet they make their server with so many changes from the vanilla isro.

So my question is would the community of sro prefer to play on a completely vanilla server, nothing added, nothing taken away. Item mall the same, premium the same, exp rates the same, drop rates the same.

Or do people prefer to have the servers stripped of some vanilla aspects of the game surely?

My conclusion is that maybe why most of these servers are falling is due to the fact that their servers are not what they claim to be maybe the players miss the fact that sro was a grind fest and no matter how much we deny it we played the game solely for the fact that we could pay2win on it and bot 24/7 with several accounts to get the best gear to gain an unfair advantage on other players.

I look forward to hearing from you guys!
Old 07/20/2014, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I liked 70-90 cap iSRO

I don't like 70-90 cap private servers
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/21/2014, 10:51   #3

elite*gold: 20
The only way to succeed in a private server as a server owner for revitalizing the oldskool style is if,

- you can protect your server against all odds (exploits,ddos attacks,flamers on forums)
- you can support your players for all weird situations (account issues,character stucks,client issues)
- you can listen and adapt valuable feedback from your community (let's do this server oldskool like 250x rates. *** NO!, let's add thief npc spawns 20lvl higher than charlevel for a challenge, -We may try! )
- you can advertise without spam over all platforms while being responsive
- you can gather a team who are skillful enough to create/modify solutions for your problems
- you can do it without selling ingame items,gold,silk,coins (SO NO PROFIT , all expenses from your own pocket)
- you can entertain the crowd by creating innovative events independent from their char levels. (so no fuking unique spawns in DW southgate)
- the last but not the least if you can spare your entire free time (time apart from working if you are a slave of this century,going to school if you are a student)

Thinking all of this and I can't see any fukin logical explanation for any server owner to open a server like this. The only exception I have got in my mind is LOVE for SRO ifnot for the community.

So, good luck in checking the temperature and tension of the community in Epvp.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2014, 10:35   #4

elite*gold: 0
Copied what I said from a previous thread
Old 07/25/2014, 12:58   #5

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766

#closed
Closed Thread