Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO Rate Fix

Discussion on ECSRO Rate Fix within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/17/2014, 11:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
Does the server will Ecsro you?

Sorry,I'm Turkish so my english bad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Desire Online / 60 Cap / medium rate / Oldschool / ECSRO
08/20/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 258 Replies
Hello everybody. You must have heard about PandoraSRO the 60 cap oldscool server. It went down becuase the server provider suddenly shutted down the servers and there website doesnt exist either anymore. However i managed to find a new one and setted up the server again. Also this server is 60 cap ecsro based. Our plan is to upgrade it from time to time just like isro did. I hope to see you soon. You get 1000 silk ONLY the First week so be quick The backlink is all the way down on the...
PandoraSRO / 60 Cap / low rate / Oldschool / ECSRO!!
08/07/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 210 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/wp0ib.png Hello everyone today i will introduce my oldschool server. Based on ECSRO files. Allot of stuff that is in Vsro is not here such as CTF, Battle Arena, etc. Allthough there are things you might liked from the old days such as. All jobs in one Pvp Capes and allot more. Now i will post some server information/links NOTE: BACKLINK IS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SITE Server Info: Level Cap: 60 Skill Cap: 60 Race: Chinese Mastery Limit: Chinese - 300
Searching For SR_GameServer (Rate Fixed) For ECSRO File
08/02/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hello guys ! i have to tried more than 5 time to debug it and all my attempts are failed :rtfm: any one have it please upload it .
Zephyros Online 105 Cap 95x ecSro Files High Rate
02/12/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 43 Replies
Welcome to Zephyros Online New Project Web Page : Click Here Download Page : Click Here Register : Click Here Server Info Level Cap: 105 Skill Cap: 105
VIP[ECSRO Files]80 Cap & Low Rate & Old Job system-Enjoy GamePlay[Vote]
08/18/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 35 Replies
hello guys today i tested ecsro files its work fine i fix some bugs... we will take vote about that if players like i ill order dedicated server and share.. some features going 2 add stall for 10b exchange 1b auto select elixirs max stack 50 pots max stack 1000 arrow & bolt 1000