Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

which is better sjsro for sunworld?

Discussion on which is better sjsro for sunworld? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/10/2009, 14:21   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG94 View Post
Private server fails.. every server has something bad.

ecsro = trafic 24/7
sjsro = trafic and +10 sun
swsro = laggs like hell, impossible to play.
Only private server worth playing is VIP, I've played them all, all of them fail except VIP.
Old 09/10/2009, 14:23   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
That sir, is wrong. It does depend a bit on your net too, but it mostly depends on how close u live near the server host.

OT: Absolutely SJsro. SWsro, massive lags, skill delays= no fun.

SJSRO: No lag(its been fixed), and no the server isnt as full as sunners it used to be now, so that isnt a problem too. So stop complaining about little details. Pay some money, get ur own suns too.

yesterday i logged on my lv 90 char and i saw minimally 50+ people with +10 suns pvping at dw south gate

and no thanks i am not going to pay for a game

because i am not "noob" that cant play silkroad without ****** helps

and anyway if i would ever get money to buy suns i would buy pervithin or weed instead

because i find real life more important then a game
Old 09/10/2009, 14:54   #18

elite*gold: 36
Neither would i pay for a game, I am only saying stop complaining about soo little details. What if they got +10 suns? Then make ingame money buy them. And +10 sunners isnt a bad side. They dont go and attack low levels, not like noobs who attack 1v1 s.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 14:57   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maris666 View Post
yesterday i logged on my lv 90 char and i saw minimally 50+ people with +10 suns pvping at dw south gate

and no thanks i am not going to pay for a game

because i am not "noob" that cant play silkroad without ****** helps

and anyway if i would ever get money to buy suns i would buy pervithin or weed instead

because i find real life more important then a game
Haha, Why not buy weed and blow a little money on sro too? rofl

Only people who complain others spending money on a game are either poor as hell, Or just simply retarded.

Most would go out and spend like $60 for a brand new Game for 360, PS3 or PC. So whats the difference of paying like 20-40 Dollars on a Sro server thats gonna keep you entertained in your spare time?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/10/2009, 15:00   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrazrx View Post
Haha, Why not buy weed and blow a little money on sro too? rofl

Only people who complain others spending money on a game are either poor as hell, Or just simply retarded.

Most would go out and spend like $60 for a brand new Game for 360, PS3 or PC. So whats the difference of paying like 20-40 Dollars on a Sro server thats gonna keep you entertained in your spare time?
just because you are nerd and you got free money from your parents that you can spend does not mean i am poor i do have money more then your whole family im just saying that i would not spend it on a game not even 1$ for a LV 10000 SUN +9999 Char
Old 09/10/2009, 15:07   #21

Quote:
just because you are nerd and you got free money from your parents that you can spend does not mean i am poor i do have money more then your whole family im just saying that i would not spend it on a game not even 1$ for a LV 10000 SUN +9999 Char
Seriously? You're going to try and call me a nerd, When you use the word "Noob" as an insult? Wow, You're stupidity amazes me.

I work 40+ hours a week, Excuse you.

Anyone who can easily complain about spending 20 Dollars on some kind of entertainment is just really some hardass, Looking for attention trying to put other people down, Or they really are that poor and live in some mud hut country that can barely afford internet.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/10/2009, 16:54   #22

LoL Nice..

And that maris666 is actually a nerd, look in his signature he calls everybody thats blows, a Nolifer, and he is talking about buying weed in stead of ingame products..I don't get this, or is this just me ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2009, 17:04   #23

Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
ye ye you just saying that , i bet you want to buy silks or anything but you can't hahah
and what are you trying to show us? that you "have a life" and wasting your "money" on weed?
hahah ive; lold ... so go and waste your money on **** , no one care.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 17:09   #24

I choose SJSRO btw,,Why ?

i actually really don't know...i just like it..probably because i got some cash + good items there.. and i never got any lagg there..
Old 09/10/2009, 17:17   #25

Well to stay on topic..

I would have to pick SJsro, I've been playing there a couple of days now.

There is rarely lag, Silk is affordable, Its easier to obtain your end level Gear and a Really good weapon.

I would play SunWorld if they fixed the skill delay and stop going on check 20 times a day.
Old 09/10/2009, 17:18   #26

i would play sw or ecsro when i can finnaly use autopotter on it..because every one is use , well it just doesnt work..
Old 09/10/2009, 18:21   #27

Quote:
Seriously? You're going to try and call me a nerd, When you use the word "Noob" as an insult? Wow, You're stupidity amazes me.

Anyone who can easily complain about spending 20 Dollars on some kind of entertainment is just really some hardass, Looking for attention trying to put other people down, Or they really are that poor and live in some mud hut country that can barely afford internet.
40 hours a week? cool for you i work 40 hours in 3days oh and i cant afford internet? my country is almost top in technology releated things and i get 30$ a hour so keep your mouth shut

and i do not inslut with word noob as i added it to " if you didnt noticed with your blooding eyes caused by night playing and to kids that saying wasting money on weed? wow you kids are hilarious if you call weed a waste you do not deserve to live on this planet

and if my stupidity amazes you i wonder what turns you off maybe vaginas and real life?

oh and the guys(if i can call them guys since they are 14/15 years old childrens) thanked your post must be at the same iq level like you which is around 60-70 or maybe they are some "green" people which is agaisnt drugs or probaly too young 9/10yo and their parents told them that drug kills etc..

and i was actually talking with alexx about this the peoples on this forum i think you just proven my point which was 80% of people on this forum have some mentally releated problems
Old 09/10/2009, 18:51   #28

Received Thanks: 1,109
Maris when you will be 40 years old+ you'll miss those ages 14/15 you'll see.
Old 09/10/2009, 19:05   #29

Quote:
40 hours a week? cool for you i work 40 hours in 3days oh and i cant afford internet? my country is almost top in technology releated things and i get 30$ a hour so keep your mouth shut

and i do not inslut with word noob as i added it to " if you didnt noticed with your blooding eyes caused by night playing and to kids that saying wasting money on weed? wow you kids are hilarious if you call weed a waste you do not deserve to live on this planet

and if my stupidity amazes you i wonder what turns you off maybe vaginas and real life?

oh and the guys(if i can call them guys since they are 14/15 years old childrens) thanked your post must be at the same iq level like you which is around 60-70 or maybe they are some "green" people which is agaisnt drugs or probaly too young 9/10yo and their parents told them that drug kills etc..

and i was actually talking with alexx about this the peoples on this forum i think you just proven my point which was 80% of people on this forum have some mentally releated problems
Your e-***** most be huge in your mind. Lmao

I couldn't care less how much you make or how long you work, I am 18 Years old, I am not a child.

Nothing I have said is childish at all, More than you could say about yourself.

Grow up you arrogant *****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2009, 23:00   #30

elite*gold: 36
Quote:

its a ******* cyber game lol, in the cyber world, u know? NOT entertainment in real life duh >.>

EDIT: Being a child isnt about age(yes it is, but in another way), its about how u think, how mature u are. How you speak,how you act shows how mature you are, not youre age.
Thanks
1 User