Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with SRO sections activity/mods

Discussion on Problem with SRO sections activity/mods within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: SRO
Moderators are becoming inactive/lazier 12 85.71%
Section is becoming more popular 2 14.29%
Post your opinion! 0 0%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04/18/2014, 13:57   #16

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
The only reason this **** happens because of nothing. This subforum is called psro main DISCUSSION. Now, some people are creating trolly threads, getting closed. A real thread stars an important topic to discuss, someone insults, getting closed. A retarded question about a pathetic server, getting closed. What do you expect then?
No there is just nothing to discuss anymore tbh.
Old 04/18/2014, 14:24   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by doge4president View Post
Violett wanna lick my doge? :3
lol
Old 04/18/2014, 15:21   #18

elite*gold: 20
What about redirecting the creation of a new thread to a private link , to be confirmed with a mod first? So we will get rid of the most useless posts around.
Old 04/18/2014, 16:21   #19
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
you see this little image/button

that's a report button
If you don't use that, neither Haxor or me will notice on all the threads on this section(and the advert one even more) as the amount is too big to moderate in time

also, i think I already stated the reasons on my silient mod(and I still mod lot).

Anyway, if the users really think us mods to act like mods, they should follow the guidelines and report stuff. You cant expect us to know that a thread on the 3 page has a post where it insults all muslims or stuff like that

also, if you want to complain, I suggest you to post on as this kind of threads tend to get spammed.

#closed
Old 04/18/2014, 19:27   #20

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
As Portal said, the main reason of seeing advertising section full of spam is because no one reporting, When you see a spam post, or post breaking the rules use this button .
Closed Thread