Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bladers on SjSRO.

Discussion on Bladers on SjSRO. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/30/2009, 22:25   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by predobri View Post
darkside050 go sell some more gold too glaviers so they will buy +10 set and wont be noobs!! (idk from when + on set make you noob or pro)
oh don't cry , i just saying bladers without full +10 can't kill anything only tank , in our server have one player named Esclation , i saw him on pvp vs glavier with +7 , he just make sometimes crit 14k on him (often) and he has all +10 sun blade and good set , and it just was a potwar.

and to the thread opener if you dont have sun +10 blade , shield
dont open blader , take this advice.
Old 08/30/2009, 22:33   #32

elite*gold: 0
OK i agree in some case with PhoBoVien when he sad SJSRO has some lags and bladers cannot use 3rd stabb, but i agree with u Foul too, Bladers hardly Kill and i have proof for that..

Im pure int with 11k hp, cold,light,bich, and they cant kill me without crit, even bowers too... Glavier surely can...
Bladers are for tank, and they are bad in 70 skills,and every-every pvp with them is pot war... Im pure int without snow shield and classic +3/4/5 equip and they hardly kill me^^

At least, bladers are for nothing,sem Tanking^^
But, we hope we ll get skills to 90 with snow shield and make balance between builds...
Old 08/30/2009, 22:34   #33

whats that " if u know how to play with them you can own everything " ****?

seriously - You can learn how to pvp in an hour in silkroad thats not ******* WoW
And yes bladers can kill but mostly just int or hybrid chars,they hardly can kill an equal strong str char... well at least at pservers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2009, 22:37   #34

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoBoVien View Post
its amazing what kinda stuff people can say...lol just cus u cant play a blader doesnt mean the rest of the world cant theres something called Crit which can help a bunch my bladers attacks hit 6k with crit was about 11k+ ur saying that isnt good enough to kill? and i owned a glaiver whilebeing lvl 88 to his 90 with a 13k crit dont spout nonsense about how bladers cant kill and only tank....Tanking is the bonus they get that balances the build with the low damage. But if they crit ur ******....

and take this in consideration heavens chain can go up to lvl 20 with crits on those ur dead...glaiviers arnt bad its just bladers arnt either...
Crits are good, but never do anything with a fuking 30k+hp glavier
@_@ they are pain.

Hybrid spears can barely do anything infront of glaviers in that weird cap...a decent hybrid spear int dude 7:1 8:1 9:1 they cant do anything...

Believe it or not, when i played in Ecsro fembria the only only build who can take down glaviers(but only glaviers) are full int spear men...they do a ******* stun nuke+spin glavier is down if a spin of a glavier hit them with a crit they are dead...i remember my friend full int spear man vsed Teaa(a fuking glaviers with 30k+hp) they were both at 90 and he pwned Teaa. lol
Old 08/30/2009, 22:39   #35

yeah i said KuZu won 3vs1 but inters, that is true.... Hybrid Like bower 70:70 sucks , bladers can kill them, but with equal strong str char, they ll lose, or its pot war..^^
And they can kill pure int because of we havent snow shield..^^
+they need a lot of sp, +they sux at pvp +i dont know that at least 1 blader kill unique in this 3 onths how much im on sjsro... THAT IS PROOF,DONT MAKE BLADERS^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2009, 22:54   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurusica View Post
yeah i said KuZu won 3vs1 but inters, that is true.... Hybrid Like bower 70:70 sucks , bladers can kill them, but with equal strong str char, they ll lose, or its pot war..^^
And they can kill pure int because of we havent snow shield..^^
+they need a lot of sp, +they sux at pvp +i dont know that at least 1 blader kill unique in this 3 onths how much im on sjsro... THAT IS PROOF,DONT MAKE BLADERS^^
well duh bladers can kill ints/hybrids even with a snow shield a hybrid/pure int CANT kill a blader ...once that snow shield runs out the nuker is dead
no they do not suck at pvp its because of the lag they cant pull off 3 of their stab & minimal dmg they arent that great in pvp at the moment...
"i dont know that least 1 blader kill unique in this 3 months how much im on sjsro"
***** NO **** with the minimal dmg of a blader of course hes not gonna be to out dps a pure int or bower or hybrid + uniques CANT be flipped
so please think before you post
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2009, 00:06   #37

no new skills = no "know how to use ur build"
Old 08/31/2009, 00:22   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilrogue12693 View Post
well duh bladers can kill ints/hybrids even with a snow shield a hybrid/pure int CANT kill a blader ...once that snow shield runs out the nuker is dead
no they do not suck at pvp its because of the lag they cant pull off 3 of their stab & minimal dmg they arent that great in pvp at the moment...
"i dont know that least 1 blader kill unique in this 3 months how much im on sjsro"
***** NO **** with the minimal dmg of a blader of course hes not gonna be to out dps a pure int or bower or hybrid + uniques CANT be flipped
so please think before you post
We are talking about server cap 90 skills 70... ^^ There is no chance that my build kill good blader, its pot war till he crit me... however BLADERS SUCK^^ on SJSRO right now^^ there is no " u must know to play"...no doubt it suck on SJSRO^^

EDIT: pal, how my friend Blader has *** unique hunts on iSRo, he had on cap 80 a lot of isy kills,talking about cap 80..^^ so dont talk about who can,and who cannot kill unique,every1 can... (on sjsro hardly, cause +10 sunner bowers^^)
Old 08/31/2009, 08:49   #39

Quote:
OK i agree in some case with PhoBoVien when he sad SJSRO has some lags and bladers cannot use 3rd stabb, but i agree with u Foul too, Bladers hardly Kill and i have proof for that..

Im pure int with 11k hp, cold,light,bich, and they cant kill me without crit, even bowers too... Glavier surely can...
Bladers are for tank, and they are bad in 70 skills,and every-every pvp with them is pot war... Im pure int without snow shield and classic +3/4/5 equip and they hardly kill me^^

At least, bladers are for nothing,sem Tanking^^
But, we hope we ll get skills to 90 with snow shield and make balance between builds...
So they can kill you lol.
Old 08/31/2009, 09:04   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
huh? "how to play with them"
haven't much how to play with them , kd kd 2 times , combos...WOW ?
and lvl 42? what you can do at this noob lvl? hehe

i know how it's bladers in sjsro belive me , it's **** and have proofs that it is.

Oh really? bladers can kill with double crits of 10k-14k that happens often and they can kill only nuker pure int s/s maybe , they cant kill spear hybrid with good set and good build and can't kill glaviers , bowers

if you think they really really strongers and can kill , go ahead and show me a good blader..
Of course you gona try and defend your full sun +10 glavier, the easiest build to play on silkroad online, get over it, bladers can and still do kill on private servers.
Old 08/31/2009, 14:27   #41

Quote:
So they can kill you lol.
dude im pure int light,cold,bicheon ATM the weaker int build for sjSRO...

And i said "They can kill me like every str build just with high crits"....BTW, if they not crit its pot war^^ (i have 11k hp^^,they 25++)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2009, 14:33   #42

Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
dude im pure int light,cold,bicheon ATM the weaker int build for sjSRO...

And i said "They can kill me like every str build just with high crits"....BTW, if they not crit its pot war^^ (i have 11k hp^^,they 25++)
yes , if they don't make crits 11-15k atleast then potwar.
Old 08/31/2009, 15:00   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
yes , if they don't make crits 11-15k atleast then potwar.
Lol darkside050 you are just repeating like baby who try to learn new words
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2009, 15:48   #44

Quote:
Lol darkside050 you are just repeating like baby who try to learn new words
He can do that if he wanna...so STFU
Thanks
1 User