Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question in ECSRO .. Plz Solution :)

Discussion on Question in ECSRO .. Plz Solution :) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Question in ECSRO .. Plz Solution :)

Hi all ,
in ECSRO i have ( the new client ) when I press H button and get the quest list I don't find any quests .. Also when I gain a level I press on the button wich appears that has a paper Pic. i find question Marks ! Is There any solution for that question marks ?????????? THX for UR time
Old 08/17/2009, 23:13   #2

The media is changed from chinise language to english, and maybe some things missing in english language. Maybe if you have time editing media with isro media gl
Old 08/18/2009, 00:38   #3

Thx for ur answer .. But execuse me I'm A BEGINNER I don't know any thing in the game .. =S .. I may try Changing the Language To English But That editing I wont even try .. and also the ECSRO sitee doesn't contain any Media.pk2 files .. thanks for ur post
Old 08/18/2009, 15:22   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
why u dont try it ?

we all started from 0!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Solution] 1.4 Bypass Solution
11/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Please note this is just 1 solution to get this to work. Put all files wherever *I suggest puttin all into Bin folder directly* SETTING UP DEP SETTINGS Go to Control Panel Find System Icon *usually have to click Classic View* Click on Advanced System Properties on the left hand side Then Click the Advanced tab *may already be on this tab* Then click Settings in the Performance area
[ECSRO]Game Freeze- i need a solution!!
07/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
im lvl 32 and i have hard computer, but sometime the game just freeze, i can still hear sound of peoples moving, and everyone can see what i type, but my screen are frozen. there is any solution to fix that annoing bug?.. ill be so glad to the guy that helps me because im tierd of w8ing 1hr to log in(and game freez again)
ECSRO question
02/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
in ECSRO how much hp give to u the passive of huskal in lvl 9? plz is very important to answer me thx alot i am talking about the total of hp that can give to u thx
Solution to all Errors. ecSRO and Mysro.
11/26/2008 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Solutions to common errorsSILKROAD GAME ERRORS SOLUTIONS Error 1 - Gamegaurd Errors (3) Error 2 - ??? Error Error 3 - Access Error Error 4 - Screenshot Error Error 5 - Restart Error Error 6 - Login Crash Error ================================================= =====================
Question about ECSRO
04/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
IS there a new privat server or its jsut the official chinesen server?thx for the awnser anyway:)