Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Skalidor - Searching Guild

Discussion on Silkroad Skalidor - Searching Guild within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Skalidor - Searching Guild

Hey Guys ,
my friends and I want to start on silkroad Skalidor which opens on friday the 13th.We're experienced silkroad players that play since 70cap (Server Xian).We have played on Venture/Velestia and we were known under the names (Hoopz,PwnPrime,Ryper,FlatSpin) and if you don't know us I don't give ****.Basically we want to join a new guild .Like I said before we're experienced so some rights would be awesome,of course we would support the guild with our knowledge etc. ( We don't want to lead the guild, we want to help to manage it).You may wonder why i write this ,
but we already waited so long for a good private server with a good community (Hope so) , english speaking members and a guild which is dominating the server in his activity and strength.
An experienced guildmaster for fotress war , guild wars would be perfect and it's a must !

German/Deutsch
Hi Leute ,
Meine Kollegen und ich wollen auf Silkroad Skalidor spielen der am Freitag den 13 eröffnet. Wir sind erfahrene Silkroad Spieler die seit dem 70cap spielen(Server Xian).Wir haben auf Venture/Velestia gespielt und waren unter den Namen (Hoopz,PwnPrime,Ryper,FlatSpin) bekannt und wenn ihr die nicht kennt juckt mich das sowas von nicht.
Hauptsächlich geht es darum, dass wir in eine Guilde joinen möchten , wir wollen sowas wie Führungspositionen sein (Rechte...).Wie gesagt weil wir halt schon Erfahrung damit haben wäre sowas von Vorteil , würden die Guilde auch unterstützen.
Warum schreibe ich das hier ?
Wir warten schon solange auf einen guten Silkroad Server, der mal endlich rauskommen wird.Wir wollen einer Guilde beitreten wo ein hochprozentiger Anteil an englischsprachiger Leute vorhanden ist. Wir wollen mit Leuten spielen die kompatibel genug sind grundlegende Sachen zu verstehen (Da es Silkroad ist wird das sowieso nicht möglich sein , aber wenigstens versuchen kann man es).
Ein erfahrenere Guildmaster im Thema Fotress , Guild War etc. wäre vorteilhaft den wir halt natürlich unterstützen werden.

P.s. We're silkroad No Lifer
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2013, 15:33   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Kinda nice advertising for an old account with only 1 post count.
Old 12/09/2013, 15:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
Kinda nice advertising for an old account with only 1 post count.
We supported him to write the text
Old 12/09/2013, 16:01   #4

give oficial links
Old 12/09/2013, 17:22   #5

elite*gold: 20
Hello there and welcome to our community I guess
Good luck on finding a nice guild, won't be so hard.. wait let me give this thread's link out to the beta testers' chat, they will all want to join you :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2013, 17:28   #6

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
For the first time, I've actually seen someone put effort into advertising their own guild, respect for that
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2013, 17:52   #7

Hello, I'm the master of RedTube in Velestia if you know us =) Actually real master is Brooklynn but now there are 2 slots for masters. I'm 2nd I was playing with names Owner/Aurok so, if you want to join in RedTube I guess there will have any slots for you guys =)
Old 12/09/2013, 18:06   #8

hey mate, me and my freinds are about to create international guild we got skype chat group if u want more infro add me to ur skype my nick is mikeru22
Old 12/09/2013, 19:18   #9

i had left sro after velestia , now time for rob traders again
Old 12/09/2013, 19:23   #10

good one
Old 12/10/2013, 09:58   #11

well Serching a guild also , gonna join skalidor friday ^_^(me and 2-3 friends )
Old 12/10/2013, 11:44   #12

I hope more people gonna write something under that threat.
I mean there are so much more, that want to play on that server but not every one using
forums for information like we do.
Let's see maybe some ppl more pm me.
I'll share my information here !
Old 12/10/2013, 14:37   #13

if u create a thief guild, i would like to be with you.
Old 12/10/2013, 15:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardiyan_ View Post
if u create a thief guild, i would like to be with you.
We definitely won't create a guild. How u can read in the Info we Are just interested to join a guild and help to support .
We want to see our future guild on the Top of the guilds and want to Be in the leading Uni.
So You guys should already Start to manage a good Union.
Old 12/10/2013, 18:04   #15

Nice theard anyway,i've suggest you RedTube or Experts to join them.They're kinda good guilds and friendly peopels!
Just a small message for my union since my skype got stucked.
-Corruption won't join Skalidor!
Closed Thread

Tags
90cap, guild, silkroad, skalidor, unions