Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do you prefer

Discussion on What do you prefer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What do you prefer

Hello epvp, i was thinking, what does sro community realy need? Oldschool server with everything original with 80 cap CH only and low rates, Or ''Oldschool'' server that has coin systems, job systems, special sets and drops, weird as$ uniques, have people forgotten what does Oldschool means?

So write down what do you think about those weird ''Oldschool'' servers
Or you prefer to play them instead of original silkroad(real oldchool) that would have real oldschool features like having all 3 jobs at same time(just putting diffrent job suit changed the job) wanted system(that was fun),having +4 set with decent blues would make you one of the strong players.
Guildwars, using monster summon scrolls and pandora's box with your buds, and getting murdered and then chasing down and killing a murder to get his items
Old 11/13/2013, 21:02   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
IMHO - I prefer nothing anymore. Creating repetitive old-school servers has torn the nostalgic feeling of 2007 iSRO out of my body, and ultimately, resorted in me quitting SRO.
Old 11/13/2013, 21:37   #3

Received Thanks: 1,455
I think creating 'what you prefer' or "what you think is the best server" again and again is useless because we already have much discussion threads about that in this section and all you must do is look at them and read the replies
Here some threads:

If you read those threads i think you will get your answer..
Old 11/13/2013, 21:44   #4

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
I think creating 'what you prefer' or "what you think is the best server" again and again is useless because we already have much discussion threads about that in this section and all you must do is look at them and read the replies
Here some threads:

If you read those threads i think you will get your answer..
Maybe a sticky is in order in the Advertisement section, to stop these threads
Old 11/13/2013, 21:54   #5

No guys, im not searching for a private server or some information about em, i just want to discuss this, Oldschool or Oldschool servers with new features that completely changes gameplay, why do developers try adding more and more features, and are they necessary?
Old 11/13/2013, 22:05   #6

Every old school sv got an bug i recommend -Isro files sv old school without any stressful bugs,oh yes just rememberd everyone thinks its 1337 these days so hardcore...
Old 11/13/2013, 22:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
Every old school sv got an bug i recommend -Isro files sv old school without any stressful bugs,oh yes just rememberd everyone thinks its 1337 these days so hardcore...
Yup, i don't realy think it is possible to get old isro files, and about 1337, i don't mind that
Old 11/13/2013, 22:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
Yup, i don't realy think it is possible to get old isro files, and about 1337, i don't mind that
Files exist and much others but they are kept in chambers by greedy goblins, but in my opinion without something new and I don't mean old school with d17 we really need some fresh new files for developers who its capable to make something great for community but every one around here acts child-like so yes that's whi I left this **** connection with SRO and community nothing do to here : )