Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO REVEALED

Discussion on ECSRO REVEALED within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2009, 03:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
where do people find the time to type mini essays about a server that dont care about them? first its the truth about ecsro not its ecsro revealed o.0
Old 07/16/2009, 04:12   #17

Everyone say's its SwSro that they will play, but I am not too sure. Dont get me wrong I play SwSro and it owns, but almost everyone from all the Ecsro, SjSro, MySro and probably even a few off iSro will just start trying to play SwSro, and it will create loads of traffic and turn it into another iSro, I can't say this for certain but that's what it seems like atm.
Old 07/16/2009, 04:37   #18

Nothing special about SunSro anyway, theyll start off with all updates and everything but straight after that i bet they will just let it become an unupdated money maker just like all sro p servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2009, 04:43   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrentonxx View Post
Nothing special about SunSro anyway, theyll start off with all updates and everything but straight after that i bet they will just let it become an unupdated money maker just like all sro p servers.
pff lvl100 skills 100 cap skills what the **** else do you people want people will always find something to ***** about in a game *** dam
Old 07/16/2009, 05:07   #20

im waiting for the first one to come out with euro =]
Old 07/16/2009, 06:16   #21

ecsro... i quit about 4 months ago and im glad i didnt waste anymore time playing the server. never knew it would turn out to be a shithole server.. too bad. ecsro was a really good p server but i guess not anymore.
Old 07/16/2009, 07:08   #22

To everyone here who criticized ECSRO: GTFO. No one asked you to come here, this is for the people who play ECSRO and enjoy it, like myself. Great post Wh1teL0tus. It's sad to see ECSRO die, but with all these new private servers on the rise I guess it's about time. Guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I, however will continue playing on ECSRO. I really like it there, 10x rates are enough. =]
Old 07/16/2009, 07:34   #23

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
if this gets into oceans ears, he'll try to buy the sunsro server version to get the players back
he does have the money for it

no, this is not a rumor.just a simple thought of what could happen.

anyway, good that you left wh1te.. i don't know if ya remember me, but me and my wife were playing with ya on the vip server. i can reveal the names via PM if you would like.
it has been about 1-2 years since i left ecsro, and i left it just because the same reason why you left it.

such a pitty seing such powerful gameservers being owned by fools and lazy money-greedy people

(no, not you white.. but ocean. and maybe p-master and his ******-up girlafriend who thinks shes the best)
Old 07/16/2009, 08:03   #24

Received Thanks: 2,105
Is it weird guys WhiteLotus suddenly started posting here and giving '****' about the 'truth' of the servers, seems to me like he got Ditched by ocean in a way so he came here, well...

@Edit: UR SOFT AS HELL BOY
Old 07/16/2009, 08:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmos2009 View Post
Wh1 Ecsro server -->was<-- good as it's the 1 st public pserver 4 sro but Ocean need to Spend more $$ to make update with new skills new lv and not gathering $$
Do update and server will be Rockkk
I don't know if you are aware of this but ECSRO was NOT the first public pserver, MHTC was. Ocean was a part of that group that got the leaked 1.091 CSRO server files. All he did was convince a bunch of gullible kids to donate money by giving a sob story that he needed $20,000 ( or whatever the price was at the time) for the server files he already had.
He then found out that the same gullible kids would donate stupid amounts of money to try to become "Gods" on his ECSRO server. So he took more "donations" and made a lot of money. It was actually a good business model in a country with lax copyright laws.

BTW I haven't seen Yui mentioned about the past members. If I remember correctly, Yui was the 1st admin for a webpage for MHTC/ECSRO
Old 07/16/2009, 10:55   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
Is it weird guys WhiteLotus suddenly started posting here and giving '****' about the 'truth' of the servers, seems to me like he got Ditched by ocean in a way so he came here, well...
and yet again the noob talks ... i sked you to leave this thread at first i cant get ditched by ocean since i was an forum admin and i was my own boss ... nothing that i've done came from ocean or p-master ... all forum matters are done by me or other forum team members so please STFU

btw woddless i think i kicked you but did you announce that you were on vacation ?

and i read some nice posts out here ... and yes Yui was the first screw up at ecsro history he left the team or got kicked out of it but he took the whole forum with him ... anyway i dont know much about the old team members like goliath or jenny or yui so dont ask things about them since i can't answer
Old 07/16/2009, 11:39   #27

Well Wh1te, most of your thread is true, but not everything.
Lets start with W4r3k, he isn't only mod or pk2 editor, he have also a high ingame position.
Ok, now about gaGo. You didn't understand the situation. The Item (clean Glavie +7) which were made by GM, were in ToDangers Account, not in gaGos. gaGo knew his pw, but he forgot it. so he asked ToDanger for the PW, but he didnt gave him the password. gaGo remembered the pw again and logged into todangers account, took gold and the glavie and sold it. Don't trust me? Well, gaGo has left a message in ToDanger's guild.
"HAHAHAHA!!! Wer zuletzt lacht lacht am besten HAHA!" Which means something like haha i owned you... So gaGo deserve the ban. he knew the item was GM made.

Ok, now about the Team members.
You said they don't get paid, but they get paid. 300silk/month. You just have to tell ocean that he have to load your silks.... It was your idea to do this for team members and ocean did it!

Other points are true.

And i miss also the good old times when we worked as a Team.
But I can tell you why the team is like **** now..
Well there were really 2 ecsro teams. but not the forum team and game team.
There was the "Ocean-Team" with White, Alper, Mobber, babyd, cody, sageumi, Apocalyptic, gaGo, fall3N, Zariq, Ocean and me.
And there was the "P-master Team" (I call them ******* team) with Strippsy, Floppy, P-master, KleinerBonze (hes not ******* :P), XingHaung, stoPROCENT (think he left already) and Shetan (left already).
Warek was earlier in p-masters team and now in oceans team i think -.-
Actually the *******-team destroyed the team.
We got new team members, p-master banned them from team again..
We made forum better, Strippsy made it worse.
When we was in QQ without the ******* team, it was everytime fun. We spammed the Team group with jokes and ocean was going crazy
But everytime when i wrote with P-master or Strippsy I just wanted to leave Team because they annoyed me... I tried to help and they just answer "Don't annoy!"... omg?
Well actually the ******* team destroy ecsro.
Old 07/16/2009, 11:41   #28

jeez iv jus read the whole thing...
my views - ECSRO is a screw up cause of the the owner, Wh1te, i respect u - u remember me ?
lol nyway yeh umm sunworld... well lets have a look at the facts, it doesnt have an offical forum, most of there GMs chat ****, we hardly knw anything about the team, yes it had 100 lvl cap an 10d but come on, THERE CHINESE lol, and it was out way before any of us knew about it (maybe even before ECSRO) so they'v got enough money to update etc. We'v only seen one "mega" update so far in this server so lets not get our hopes up.
Old 07/16/2009, 12:10   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendax1 View Post
Ok, now about the Team members.
You said they don't get paid, but they get paid. 300silk/month. You just have to tell ocean that he have to load your silks.... It was your idea to do this for team members and ocean did it!
Don't say **** that isn't true.

Unless you were a team member, give me proof of your theory, or you fail.
Old 07/16/2009, 12:30   #30

Received Thanks: 1,472
ahahahahah
ecsro, piece of ****, nobody cares about that crappy sevrer anymore, its all about swsro now
Closed Thread

Tags
ecsro, truth wh1tel0tus