Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Video] Lyzerk's progress

Discussion on [Video] Lyzerk's progress within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/08/2009, 11:30   #46

elite*gold: 0
No i wouldn't.
But they got some proof. Just check the forums or youtube.

And by the way, why eSRO should scam people ? it is a elitepvpers project...

Read my sig.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2009, 13:29   #47

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invalid_ID View Post
No i wouldn't.

Read my sig.
No one said they're sacmers.. eSRO has only packets.. What is in the game server is about.. 20% maybe :P Cuz I wouldn't give more.. And lyzerk has about 60% I guess.. Well it's for people who understand coding.. Saying one is one, but having it coded is a tottaly diffrent thing.. -.-'
Old 05/08/2009, 13:32   #48

Quote:
No i wouldn't.

Read my sig.
This guy is right, eSRO got proof and stuff... they only thing they dont have is the video yet because they wont release a video with some useless stuff.. :| They code in big amounts and then they publish a video.

and btw.. you peoples should feel ashamed because ESRO is a EPVP project and some of of you guys just rip it off??? yes Lyzerk have good progress and a video but this doesnt mean eSRO aint got anything. you guys all know esro got a forum WHICH CONTAINS MORE INFO ABOUT THE SERVER.
eSRO is from epvp community and you dont even support it?? And creating a server is not 1.2.3 DONE.. it needs time and patience and if you disagree THEN CODE A SERVER BY YOURSELF WITHIN 1 WEEK AND LETS SEE HOW FAR YOU GET!

No Offence ;P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2009, 21:45   #49

elite*gold: 53
i hope the server comes out in 1-3 months :-)
Old 05/08/2009, 22:20   #50

Received Thanks: 2,168
You can hope.
I don't want to destroy your dreams but you should set your hope to 1-3 years.
Old 05/09/2009, 00:31   #51

Quote:
No i wouldn't.

Read my sig.
I have seen the forums more times than you can imagine and youtube only has vids made with Emu (or w/e is called).
Old 05/15/2009, 18:16   #52

eltiti55555 why do you even take part in this convo ? i mean you know [NOTHING] about coding nor easy stuff like packet sniffing and now you are talking bullsh*t and feel great. You are the hero, but do us a big favor and keep your stupidy for you, i would appreciate. Thanks.

For those who knows sh*t (like poor eltiti55555)

Lyzerk's server = modified SREmu files (oh yeh windrius, 60% hell thats crazy... say thanks to jMerlin, Darkmind and co.)
Also its "just" C#.

eSRO = made from scratch (C++)

@Windrius, why so srs hater ? got kicked from eSRO team and now you feel angry ? Allright champ go get a cup of warm milk and support Lyzerk, dont cry please (Tell me when u gonna marry him)

@Cr0nicl3, no offense but..

PS: Even if you guys hate eSRO, it does mean u care about it, so THANKS alot for free advertising and your attention (dummies )
Cheerz
Old 05/15/2009, 18:40   #53

Quote:
eltiti55555 why do you even take part in this convo ? i mean you know [NOTHING] about coding nor easy stuff like packet sniffing and now you are talking bullsh*t and feel great. You are the hero, but do us a big favor and keep your stupidy for you, i would appreciate. Thanks.

Lyzerk's server = modified SREmu files (oh yeh windrius, 60% hell thats crazy... say thanks to jMerlin, Darkmind and co.)
Also its "just" C#.

@Windrius, why so srs hater ? got kicked from eSRO team and now you feel angry ? Allright champ go get a cup of warm milk and support Lyzerk, dont cry please (Tell me when u gonna marry him)

PS: Even if you guys hate eSRO, it does mean u care about it, so THANKS alot for free advertising and your attention (dummies )
Cheerz
Wow thanks for your post, that was very mature and answered a lot of questions for me, i am happy to see that Esro is made by people like this. Really gives me faith in the project.
Old 05/15/2009, 18:52   #54

Quote:

Also its "just" C#.

Cheerz
Well 1st bout ESRO. I would have quit a long time ago.
2nd lyzerk made much more than sremu or esro or w.e. I have lyzerks code it's nothing like sremu and packet changed since the sremu days :P So you phail noob
3rd Tell me when your marry your esro :] The only coder in esro is npcdoom
4th You know 100% nothing about esro hahahaha You didn't know that they used sremu at the first 8 months or so? Oh ofcourse you don't
5th ESRO would still be failing hard if I wouldn't have told npcdoom to join esro :P
6th YOU PHAIL NOOB! There's no need to give credit to anyone from sremu.. Lyzerk made 100% full from scratch.. THERE IS NO SREMU LOOZER! And as I know you can't code or do a shit aswell So shut the fuck up
Old 05/15/2009, 18:55   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Well 1st bout ESRO. I would have quit a long time ago.
2nd lyzerk made much more than sremu or esro or w.e. I have lyzerks code it's nothing like sremu and packet changed since the sremu days :P So you phail noob
3rd Tell me when your marry your esro :] The only coder in esro is npcdoom
4th You know 100% nothing about esro hahahaha You didn't know that they used sremu at the first 8 months or so? Oh ofcourse you don't
5th ESRO would still be failing hard if I wouldn't have told npcdoom to join esro :P
6th YOU PHAIL NOOB! There's no need to give credit to anyone from sremu.. Lyzerk made 100% full from scratch.. THERE IS NO SREMU LOOZER! And as I know you can't code or do a **** aswell So shut the **** up
Lyzerk even said himself he used sremu in it.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2009, 19:00   #56

Received Thanks: 1,583
someone need to close thread. People from esro shouldnt say anything in this thread at least we see a video.
Old 05/15/2009, 19:06   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arukado View Post
Lyzerk even said himself he used sremu in it.

Owned

@Windrius, YOU shut the f*ck up 15 y/o phaild kid
(15y/o no joke lol, kidnoob xD)

EDIT
proof:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsremu
jMerlin you say :

Quote:
On behalf of SREmu, we find this board and the persons who are developing D-SREmu in violation of the GPL.

The GPL clearly stipulates that any derivative work distributed to end-users must come with the source-code readily available. You do not meet this requirement.

Your hoster will be notified of this copyright violation and Lyzerk, being the apparent leader of this board, is permanently banned from the SREmu community.

Have a nice day.

i dont want to get in danger. you are right.. i give the emulator to all

Source Link :
-Lyzerk
Owned again.
Old 05/15/2009, 19:18   #58

Quote:
Owned

@Windrius, YOU shut the f*ck up 15 y/o phaild kid
(15y/o no joke lol, kidnoob xD)

EDIT
proof:

Owned again.
Thats dsremu noob O_O
Old 05/15/2009, 19:22   #59

Exclamation omfg

Offcourse thats for all of ya :P

ok I'm "playing" with sremus files and there is a big difference between lyzerks files and sremu at it's older and newer versions. He is using a lot of data requests and stuff that you will never see in older sremu versions nether the new ones and they seem to be the one that are causing most of his problems but I do belive he can fix them. For all of you that belevie in esro here is the stuff that is behind the project :P

sry if I hurt s1's feelings but for me they are more like the new db7 lol
The state they are is almost as mine but
1.I'm alone althou Windrus is helping me sometimes
2.I don't know a sh*t about the packets of silkroad and I manage to understand them most of the times
The only difference for me between esro and lyzerk is that lyzerk will finish his files somehow but from esro you will get some "very funny" pictures of busty hentai babes :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2009, 19:52   #60

Received Thanks: 2,326
the reason behind that hentai.swf was because people were badgering us to update the topic all the time, so Chin put it there as a joke.

lyzerk is further ahead in some areas, but we are slowly catching up. To be honest atm I don't really care what other people think about eSRO, I just want to focus on getting this project completed and your not in our position so you do not know how much work some of us do espicially npcd00m who has University work as well, so I am suprised he still has a good amount of hours to code also.

Yes this weekend we are planning to do video, showing everything we got so far in game. Still wanting to finish off a few vital things.

I get people all the time on my msn messaging "whens it open" "s.a" quite annoying, we have had project complications in the past, but they are the past now, we are looking ahead.

A lot of the team is putting time and effort into getting the new site up, the forums and game.
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread