Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emotions,Movement and jumping ,etc

Discussion on Emotions,Movement and jumping ,etc within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Emotions,Movement and jumping ,etc

Ello!
I was wondering if it's possible to add new effects in game
----------------------------------------------------------
1- is it possible to change char movement to Ninja movement ;o?
2- is it possible to add some new action emoticon like(Cry,Dead,Kiss,hug,etc)
3- and everything u've seen before in other mmo games?
4- is it possible to make chars jump ?
5- is it possible to make chars fly ?
that's it.i am not asking someone do it i just want to know is it possible to change this game style? at least in these stuff
Any comment would be appreciated
Thanks in advance
Old 01/03/2013, 09:20   #2

elite*gold: 38
For now there ain't anything released to edit .ban files
It's possible to change the char movement to another, don't know if there is something like a ninja probably a monster but if you took it from a monster that don't have the same size as the char it will look ugly:P
It's possible to add new emoticon's, the problem you have to edit the sro_client.exe for it, the ID's are in the client
I don't think it's possible to get it from other games, since they use other engine

if you want to replace something, ban files are loacted in:
\Data\Prim\Ani\
Old 01/03/2013, 09:35   #3

Received Thanks: 2,010
Some avatars already give you the 'flying' effect, but that's really static and limited. Silkroad is not the best game to add these kind of things to, I also wonder why you would want new emotes, I don't think anybody uses it anyway
Old 01/03/2013, 11:22   #4

once my friend edited a char emoticon to a chicken from jangan xD character crouched and did the same thing what chickens does xd
Old 01/03/2013, 11:25   #5

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeXV View Post
Ello!
I was wondering if it's possible to add new effects in game
1- is it possible to change char movement to Ninja movement ;o?
2- is it possible to add some new action emoticon like(Cry,Dead,Kiss,hug,etc)
3- and everything u've seen before in other mmo games?
4- is it possible to make chars jump ?
5- is it possible to make chars fly ?
that's it.i am not asking someone do it i just want to know is it possible to change this game style? at least in these stuff
Any comment would be appreciated
Thanks in advance
It's easy as hell . but You've to replace materials only . If you wanna create new movement like , Go up 500ft then down like the ice freezing skill and attacking with his weapon (foe ex) tbh , it requires kral skills .
Old 01/03/2013, 11:46   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteran1337 View Post
For now there ain't anything released to edit .ban files
It's possible to change the char movement to another, don't know if there is something like a ninja probably a monster but if you took it from a monster that don't have the same size as the char it will look ugly:P
It's possible to add new emoticon's, the problem you have to edit the sro_client.exe for it, the ID's are in the client
I don't think it's possible to get it from other games, since they use other engine

if you want to replace something, ban files are loacted in:
\Data\Prim\Ani\
Use any hex editor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2013, 14:24   #7

Received Thanks: 1,517
If you want flying, jumping, more actions, you should play Aion or FlyFF, not SRO.
Thanks
2 Users