Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is joymax db hacked?

Discussion on Is joymax db hacked? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/25/2012, 09:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfuria View Post
offtopic i can' tell if thats sarcasm or just stupidity -.-

ontopic if some body had access to the DB who cares about ingame items? just take the files or something
How do you think ex-sror got their files? Also most of the high level players with good items are already getting hacked, the last time I checked my char (106 warrior) he got stolen his D12 legend 2h sword and the gold, but nothing else.
Old 08/25/2012, 09:30   #32

i doubt suddenly sro hackers are that good and someone inside joymax , joymax itself has nothing to do with this.
Old 08/25/2012, 13:40   #33

This thread is just spam and off/topic

#Requesting it to be closed
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2012, 14:23   #34

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Wrong section anyway, this is PSRO !

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Discussion] Joymax New Game Knights Age , joymax can keep going ?
06/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 42 Replies
JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: JOYMAX New Joymax Game beside the fail new games like , Digimon and Karma ^^ but the game maybe good also :D do you think joymax can keep going after the fails ?? it is an open discussion ;D
Joymax DB Hacked [strong proofs]
02/28/2012 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Ofc Joymax wouldn't confirm it cuz they will lose then all players/reputation/money. But it's almost a 100% confirmed that a DB got hacked. I will use my copy/pasta skill to show u that. from rev6.com
[Tutorial] How to Call Joymax/Anleitung um Joymax anzurufen
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Required: Joymax Phone number : +14084325038 Free Phoning service: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet! Write your phone number in : "Your Phone Number" and Joymax's one in: "Destination Phone number", now click on Make a Call and you will be connected to them. Yo123 Nötige Sachen: Joymax Telefonnummer: +14084325038 Gratis Vermittler: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet!
Joymax Selfowned Servers are crowded because of joymax itself !!
06/19/2009 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Hi Guys , First of all Some of you already think that Newb chars at constant city and some at donwhang are Joymax's characters . Some other people claim that joymax can decrease server capacity if they wanna force us to charge premiums . Well all opinions are respected But look carefully at this print screen