Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need good db work with me

Discussion on I need good db work with me within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need good db work with me

Im Ahmed From egypt i have VBS 8g and my server working but i have db i don`t like him so i need good man Prof how to fix and how to add and make media and edit db okay i need it fast because server online this new server so my e-mail

and my number 01227954817

Ihope one understand me
Old 07/27/2012, 22:43   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
advice, never post your phone number on the internet
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/27/2012, 22:51   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgentel02 View Post
Im Ahmed From egypt i have VBS 8g and my server working but i have db i don`t like him so i need good man Prof how to fix and how to add and make media and edit db okay i need it fast because server online this new server so my e-mail

Ihope one understand me
I will translate it: Hello my name is Ahmed from Egypt, I paid for an VPS of 8GB because I'm rich and I have no idea about how sro works or how much ram it needs. Now I need someone to make a good database with lots of stuff because I again don't know a **** about sro at all, I just want to be a full sun gm with many players on my 8GB VPS. Of course I won't pay for it because I dont know how to do it, it is probably very easy to do and everyone will fight against eachother for do this to me for free. I need it done fast because I have paid for my VPS already without having anything ready.

Its amazing how many retards are around this game, lots of them started appearing when the files got released -_-
Thanks
14 Users
Old 07/28/2012, 00:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
I will translate it: Hello my name is Ahmed from Egypt, I paid for an VPS of 8GB because I'm rich and I have no idea about how sro works or how much ram it needs. Now I need someone to make a good database with lots of stuff because I again don't know a **** about sro at all, I just want to be a full sun gm with many players on my 8GB VPS. Of course I won't pay for it because I dont know how to do it, it is probably very easy to do and everyone will fight against eachother for do this to me for free. I need it done fast because I have paid for my VPS already without having anything ready.

Its amazing how many retards are around this game, lots of them started appearing when the files got released -_-
made my day
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2012, 03:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post

rofl
Old 07/28/2012, 03:29   #6

elite*gold: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgentel02 View Post

Ihope one understand me
No.jpg
Just , Do not open server dude.
By the way ,
Old 07/28/2012, 03:53   #7

lol lets all spam his phone with misscalls xD
Old 07/28/2012, 05:19   #8
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
there is a release section with guides
also a recruitment thread

you can look there for help(not posting, look for someone offering help)
#closed
Closed Thread